Stolen V10.-RETRIEVED!!!

Jroome

Likes Bikes
im taking my gf to the hair dressers right beside that cash converters tomorrow so ill have a look, oh and i know someone that works in "altitude" in melb city,would you believe some kid left their new "easton" bmx in the doorway of "altitude" and some scum stole it,was 3grands worth, so he went up the road and lo and behold, cash converters the same store had just bought it,he needs a court order to get it back, the best part is the dog that stole it,,left his mobile on the counter,so they called the cops,called him to come and get his phone,and slotted the cuffs on him, bahahah one less melb city bike thief maggot,
hope you have some identification marks or the serial number,and pm your phone number,ill suss it out tomorrow when im next door.that is if you havnt stormed the shop already.
lol, that would be funny as piss to watch

markostaquai

Likes Dirt
Well i went to cashies yesterday with the police and ID'd the bike, it is going to be returned to me this week (alot cleaner than it was too, which is a bonus). The retrieval of my bike is a direct result of this forum and all farkin users, thanks everyone for keeping an eye, and in particular thanks to tmarsh for the phone call.
peace
markos

PS her name Lucy because everyone knows that girl bikes go faster

jrewing

Eats Squid
Happy that you got it back mate.
Mate. how good is that. what was the feeling when you saw Lucy... Did you give her a caning after being away for so long, and did you go down(hill)on her? haha
great stuff, makes me all warm and fuzzy when i hear these stories.:)

Last edited:

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey dude great to hear you got it back, I dunno what I would do if my baby (08 Norco Team Dh) got stolen.