Strange encounters on the trails

boyracer

Likes Dirt
Saw a tradie type on my dirt ride home through Adelaide's North. He had his trousers around his ankles and jacket and shirt off and was standing on the side of a pretty remote track in the bush...wearing frilly shiny pink women's knickers and a bra! He was not doing anything other than admiring himself but hilariously he tried the crossed arms cover up thing as I rode past at about 25 km/h. I was a bit surprised but managed to blurt out " it's a bit cold out today for that aye?"

stirk

Burner
Saw a tradie type on my dirt ride home through Adelaide's North. He had his trousers around his ankles and jacket and shirt off and was standing on the side of a pretty remote track in the bush...wearing frilly shiny pink women's knickers and a bra! He was not doing anything other than admiring himself but hilariously he tried the crossed arms cover up thing as I rode past at about 25 km/h. I was a bit surprised but managed to blurt out " it's a bit cold out today for that aye?"
There is nothing strange about wearing women's underwear.

Flow-Rider

Burner
@moorey, remember the conversation we had? Not saying it's the same bloke but it's rather creepy.

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/heal...le-stalked-by-man-with-unusual-gait-c-4080852
A woman has been stalked by a man with an “unusual gait” while exercising on a trail in Melbourne’s east.

Police said the 59-year-old woman was walking west along the Eastlink Trail between Springvale Road and the Mullum Mullum Tunnel in Donvale at 11am on Saturday. She noticed a man with a strange gait walking ahead of her. The man then changed direction and turned to walk directly towards her on the track.

Police said the 59-year-old woman was walking west along the Eastlink Trail between Springvale Road and the Mullum Mullum Tunnel in Donvale at 11am on Saturday. Credit: Google Maps The woman changed the side she was walking on multiple times, but the man mirrored her movements and continued to approach her. When he came within a metre of her, the woman turned and ran along the bike track, calling out for help. The man ran after her for a distance, but eventually gave up and returned to the Eastlink Trail. A passing cyclist helped the woman and walked her back to her car. Police believe other exercisers would have seen the man who has been described as Caucasian in appearance, possibly aged in his 50s, had a solid build and short grey beard. He was wearing black lycra exercise pants, black runners and a black jacket and cap.
Anyone with information have been urged to contact police.

Scott2227

Squid
Also a late evening ride some years back, daylight savings so plenty of light, popped out of trail and came round a corner to find a bloke and a girl dry humping against a gate. Um, evening, they stopped then ran off in opposite directions :oops:
My old man and I were playing a first-light round of golf when I was about 15 at a rural course next to a wedding reception venue that had some accommodation attached to it.

We get to the part of the course nearest the venue and hear noise in the grass behind the tee, we walk back to see what’s the go, expecting an animal or something, and there’s a couple absolutely hammering away for dear life. Sensational. We tiptoed away chuckling (and because I was 15, with wood that took about three hours to dissipate!).

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
My old man and I were playing a first-light round of golf when I was about 15 at a rural course next to a wedding reception venue that had some accommodation attached to it.

We get to the part of the course nearest the venue and hear noise in the grass behind the tee, we walk back to see what’s the go, expecting an animal or something, and there’s a couple absolutely hammering away for dear life. Sensational. We tiptoed away chuckling (and because I was 15, with wood that took about three hours to dissipate!).
Bunkers serve several purposes.

cammas

Seamstress

Something like this? I’ve heard two different stories of the below happening at the wombat track, hence why one section is called ”Rooters“