...strippers?

S.

ex offender
There's an old lass who's notorious around Melbourne who sometimes does shows at Hosie's Tavern in the city. A few of my workmates have seen her at a bucks do and it's a pretty freaky act (think witches hats ;)) I'm buggered if I can remember her name but if you're looking for her or someone similar give Hosies a call. They might be able to give you her contact no.
Feral Beryl?

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
sawtell...you have to think about yourself more, and the boys.

Yes, a fatagram will be funny, for about 15 seconds (which will seem like forever).... Until it gets 3 kinds of awful and you start to worry that your penis might actually get smaller for seeing what is about to 'unfold'.

I got an ex Penthouse Pet (of the year maybe?) for my 18th, I knew my mates would be too lazy. Had her own security guard. First thing she did was pull out a big blue tarp and lay it down in the living room. Only amazingly great things happened after that, and the fond memories are still with us.

As much as I agree with doing bad things to your mates, 15min of awesomeness is better than 15sec of eye pain and laughter. Choose carefully.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Could be, She's a bit of an icon as far as I know. (I've certainly heard stories of her witches hat act from a few different sources) I'll ask the lads when I speak to them next...
Ah the witches hat... I think shes made some appearences at some local parties down this way.

If the stories are true... well, visualising it is hard enough, put it that way!

jamit

Likes Dirt
sawtell...you have to think about yourself more, and the boys.

Yes, a fatagram will be funny, for about 15 seconds (which will seem like forever).... Until it gets 3 kinds of awful and you start to worry that your penis might actually get smaller for seeing what is about to 'unfold'.

I got an ex Penthouse Pet (of the year maybe?) for my 18th, I knew my mates would be too lazy. Had her own security guard. First thing she did was pull out a big blue tarp and lay it down in the living room. Only amazingly great things happened after that, and the fond memories are still with us.

As much as I agree with doing bad things to your mates, 15min of awesomeness is better than 15sec of eye pain and laughter. Choose carefully.
Fully agree with slip on this topic 15mins is better than 15sec's. If you are having a party consider topless barmaids normally for an extra $20 they will go the full birthday suit. Nothing like being servered your beers by a completely naked babe. As an example my mate had is bux do a couple of months ago with 5 toppies booked each one changing hourly.... 5 hours on gorgeous babes thats hard to forget.

bitterbro

Likes Dirt
The lunchlady at my school my might. She's always hitting on students... it's creapy. However i don't think that her getting her kit off would be funny, more morally corupt and your friend would hate you for life.