Stromlo Pics for sale.

Sam.

Eats Squid
Hey guys, bear with me here. Its the first time Ive done this and this is how it will work:

Photos are ten dollars each. You will get: A full resolution pic, edited but no border. A pic 20x13.35 resolution, with a border perfect for websites and myspace photos etc. If you buy multiple photos of one rider, each succesive photo will halve in price. Eg: 1st photo $10, 2nd, $5, 3rd $2.50. If you wish to see a sample of your pic, I can email it to you BUT it will have my watermark on it. If you wish, you can use it for myspace. Payment will be by direct deposit, write your rider deatils (number, bike etc) and email adress/username in the payment description,

Rider list coming...

Samples:

Last edited:

kezzaM

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, they are pretty good.

Would you be able to show me a sample if you have any of #175. I was in u17s and wearing a red and black fox jersey.

Thanks. :D

jimmy seaton

Likes Dirt
hey mate could you show me a sample of the ones you took of me

Number:264
kit: specialized long sleeve jersey
Grey shorts
Helmet:lazer factory
Bike; 08 demo 7

Sam.

Eats Squid
hey mate jst wondering if you got any of 359 black glory that 2nd sample shot is me aswell
That was the only one I got of you, if you want to purchase, send me a pm confirming and i can send you my bank details:) I will post all the numbers I got I got this arvo or tonight.

royza

Likes Bikes
hey did u get any shots of 117 in elite riddin blue glory wearing black,yellow,green tld longpants and jersey!cheers

sich nich

Likes Dirt
nice shot of me there! any more of #121? gold V10, orange/brown kit saturday, black/red kit sunday.

cheers

Last edited:

chops

Likes Dirt
hey great sample pics did ya get any of rider 213 under 15 orange cove peeler tld race jearsy
cheers

evan1

Likes Dirt
hey dont suppose you got any of rider 284 blue helmet,red goggles,red demo eight with 888's possibly any pics of me eating it of the rock gap

Zekman

Likes Dirt
Hey Sam any of NO.277 Glory camo helmet probably black shirt with "Harden the fuck up"on the front.
Cheers
Karl

lavis77

Likes Bikes
hey just wondering f you got any photos of 151 on a ironhorse sunday wc with totems under 17s

thanks daniel lavis