Stromlo Pics for sale.

ricky lee

Pro Rider
hey mate!!!
did you happen to get any of #138, on ironhorse WC with black and white fox kit, thanks Dude

DH Boy

Likes Dirt
hey sam,
got asked to ask you whether you have any of number 168
wearing a red thor kit with a 07 glory u 17's

Sam.

Eats Squid
All the numbers posted are what I have.

Roy:

Yep, I got 196 too, but its kaneo and not nelson on the reign. Dad took it, its not great so if you can give me kanes msn I will send it to him free via that.

Last edited:

tt40

Likes Bikes
any of #384 probly binning it?
swyer - can you post more details, espec. helmet colour and kit colour and anything distinctive.?

Don't know about the others but I've published only 200 out of around 1300 - (I'd post 'em all but my site costs escalate), so it's always faster to look for your kit colour.

Cheers
Greg

Cuthbert

Likes Dirt
Didn't happen to get any pics of rider 367 did you ? Grey Sunday with gold 888 crowns, grey shorts and lid & black/white fox jersey....

[Z]

Likes Dirt
hey, sorry for the late reply but ive benn tryung ti recover from a crash i had that weekend.
wearing: black/red tld helmet and black red nicolai jersey, black shorts.
bike: bronze nicolai frame with totems

Sam.

Eats Squid
Sorry mate, its just whats numbered. Once I feel that people are done requesting and not planning on purchasing, I will have a look through those photos my dad took:)

tt40

Likes Bikes
Didn't happen to get any pics of rider 367 did you ? Grey Sunday with gold 888 crowns, grey shorts and lid & black/white fox jersey....
Yep - top of this random pile. Didn't publish it originally since it's not the crispest chip in the pack, but I just pimped the colour and contrast and it would look fine with an edit...a high-res JPEG, at 300dpi will give a 36cm*24cm clean image. If in doubt I can PM a snip so you can check the quality.

Greg

tt40

Likes Bikes

[Z];1343405 said:
hey, sorry for the late reply but ive benn tryung ti recover from a crash i had that weekend.
wearing: black/red tld helmet and black red nicolai jersey, black shorts.
bike: bronze nicolai frame with totems
I found you in the published pile "Saturday Practice", 5MB Fine JPEG. I just checked on the exposure and with a bit of edit it comes up fine -- I rarely ever do any post-editing since most buyers prefer to do it themselves, saves me degrading the shot first.

spankey69

Likes Dirt
hey mate do you have any pictures of rider 391 in u19s??
i have the blue and white giant glory with white and blue gear.

i would love to have a look and possibly purchase some.
could you get back to me on yoyo_spankey@hotmail.com or pm me.
thanks mate