Sunrace Cassettes

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
I emailed them a while ago confirming if any of their 11 speed cassettes are compatible with XD drivers and they replied with 'none of them'

The *special cassette body I assumed was XD but it looks like its something else

rowdy71

Squid
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has been using these for a while and how its held up?
There's quite a bit of info on how they are just after they're installed but I'm more curious about med-long term.

In particular the 11-46t 11 speed cassette.

I'm tossing up between this and the 11-42t XT.
Will be using an XT mech, XTR shifter, XT chain and Raceface NW 32t chainring.

Cheers.
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has been using these for a while and how its held up?
There's quite a bit of info on how they are just after they're installed but I'm more curious about med-long term.

In particular the 11-46t 11 speed cassette.

I'm tossing up between this and the 11-42t XT.
Will be using an XT mech, XTR shifter, XT chain and Raceface NW 32t chainring.

Cheers.
Hi
I've been running one for about 12 to 18 months. 11-42 ten speed with 32 oval up front.
Absolutley faultless. Really well made and I've had it running with shimano shifter and mech.
Got it cause shimano don't make anything wide range in 10 speed.
Love it. Recommend it

Cheers

D

Deleted member FN2187

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe sunrace makes shimanos 6-7-8 speed budget drivetrain components. Cassette construction on the sunrace 10 speed looks near identical to deore/SLX cassettes.. I had a 11-40t 10sp cassette on my old bike and couldn't fault it.

Kind_cir

Likes Dirt
I once ran a 11-42 on my hardtail with a Zee short cage, so the chain wrap was not ideal, which can lead to premature wear of the cassette. Done 2500km on it. Seemed robust enough