Suspension remote cable pull

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Howdy lads, anyone got an idea of how much a dropper remote cable pulls through? I don't have one in front of me to measure. I'm chasing something with 8mm of cable pull that's single button as this means there will be 2 remotes(one vertical, one horizontal. )

goobags

Likes Dirt
Raceface 1x Turbine is 11mm and the Bikeyoke Triggy is 12.5mm max.

Not exactly sure what you are trying to achieve but generally suspension remotes have different positions they lock in rather than a dropper levers which returns as soon as you let go of it so dropper remotes wouldn’t work for suspension happy to be proven wrong though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Raceface 1x Turbine is 11mm and the Bikeyoke Triggy is 12.5mm max.

Not exactly sure what you are trying to achieve but generally suspension remotes have different positions they lock in rather than a dropper levers which returns as soon as you let go of it so dropper remotes wouldn’t work for suspension happy to be proven wrong though

Some units don't have the multiple lockout, it's actually for a different purpose again. 11mm is more than enough! Thanks.

goobags

Likes Dirt
Some units don't have the multiple lockout, it's actually for a different purpose again. 11mm is more than enough! Thanks.
Still intrigued...

Those numbers were just quoted off their respective websites but can actually measure them if you want