Swansea Freeride Park

I have always wanted to go there but i dont know where it is could you pease tell me?
And to answer your question there is genrock and awaba.
Thanks

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mate I have been looking for some time to find some freeride stuff on the central coast and have not found or heard of anything. I end up driving to Oxford falls all te time.

But the Swansea trails are sweet

razzeldazzel

Likes Dirt
Mate I have been looking for some time to find some freeride stuff on the central coast and have not found or heard of anything. I end up driving to Oxford falls all te time.

But the Swansea trails are sweet

I've heard Oxford Falls is pretty epic. What style track is it? Smooth/rocky? Many jumps or drops? I'm pretty keen to head down there sometime this year.

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's smooth top section on the road track nice size jump and good for beginners to advance. Have a look at YouTube under Oxford falls mix I have a couple of vids

razzeldazzel

Likes Dirt
It's smooth top section on the road track nice size jump and good for beginners to advance. Have a look at YouTube under Oxford falls mix I have a couple of vids
Sick video's, looks like a fun as track with the jumps along it, definately have to ride it soon.

FINX74

Likes Dirt
Watch it.…

Use PM's in the future for locations as there are more than just mtber's looking on this "public" forum. Dufus…

doom

Squid
Discression

Hey

A small and dedicated team have been building at Swansea for approx 3 years. Please respect the efforts and keep instructions on the location discrete. This does not mean dont tell anyone, but public advertisement is one way of blowing it for everyone.

If you like the trails and ride them frequently, then pick up a shovel, do some maintenance and earn your right to ride.

Many hands make light work.

Discression is the key to keeping quality riding spots open.

Sparksy....

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
went there yesterday. huge credit to the builders as theres a lot of work put into that place, and the wood constructions are the best ive seen in person. My favourite is all the open rampage stuff off to the left facing down the hill, some nice drops and gaps.
p.s dont hit the old 30 foot gap? off to the left about 3/4's of the way down coz the wood sinks in and you get fucked up.

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
p.s dont hit the old 30 foot gap? off to the left about 3/4's of the way down coz the wood sinks in and you get fucked up.
The even funnier thing about this is they actually hit it in the movie they made! Maybe only booners die there :eek: haha
Hope your cut is getting better man! Next time get the camera's rolling before you make an attempt on your life.

Last edited:

razzeldazzel

Likes Dirt
The even funnier thing about this is they actually hit it in the movie they made! Maybe only booners die there :eek: haha
Hope your cut is getting better man! Next time get the camera's rolling before you make an attempt on your life.

Yeah my mate had a look at it, cleared some of the top deadened wood off and told me it was fine to hit at full speed haha, probably not something I'd recommend

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
Yeah my mate had a look at it, cleared some of the top deadened wood off and told me it was fine to hit at full speed haha, probably not something I'd recommend
Considering how much we enjoyed ourselves we have decided to make another trip up very soon. We are going to take the shovels and rakes and clean up a few bits and peices including the drop.

We are pretty keen to meet or at least have a chat with the builders so we can help in the most appropriate way when we are there. Sling me a PM if you can help us with this.

Much thanks for the countless hours of effort. Hope we can sling a few hours ourselves

Pete

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
Yeah i was definatly going full speed, after going over the bars almost landed flat but im sure it could be shaped up nicely. Also would love to attack the big open rampage stuff with a shovel and see what we can do.