Tallest MTB rider in the world

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For all you tall riders struggling to get a bike to fit, just listening to a podcast with Luc Longley (the Howie Games Ep 39) and Luc said he's a MTB rider! Not many 7Ft + riders out there I'm guessing, I am also imagining he has a custom made bike but wow that would be a big frame!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I want to see a photo of Longley riding!

Note that the Reggie article mentions one of the RATM members...which one of them was it that did the E-bike promos?

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
Not the tallest but former heavyweight UFC fighter turned comedian/podcaster Brendan Schaub is right into mtbing at the moment. Started his own thing called Thiccc boy bike club, some big lads on bikes around.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
For all you tall riders struggling to get a bike to fit, just listening to a podcast with Luc Longley (the Howie Games Ep 39) and Luc said he's a MTB rider! Not many 7Ft + riders out there I'm guessing, I am also imagining he has a custom made bike but wow that would be a big frame!
gets on Ben Cathro's XXL Santa Cruz 29er

got anything bigger?

moorey

call me Mia
gets on Ben Cathro's XXL Santa Cruz 29er

got anything bigger?
An XXL in Santa is still more like a M in most other bikes though.
If Peaty and Minnaar used to ride little 26” 222’s, y’all need to man up and get longer stems.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
An XXL in Santa is still more like a M in most other bikes though.
If Peaty and Minnaar used to ride little 26” 222’s, y’all need to man up and get longer stems.
I’ll get a longer stem if all the short arses go buy nicolai 29ers.