Tara Lanes STP

Stealth

Likes Bikes
buzacsi said:
its just a selle italia slr, or similar lightweight seat, with a different cover on it
it certainly isnt a selle italia slr, or anything particularly lightweight, its still a pretty big seat.
prototype springs to mind, it has a very wtb like front end, if the shadow v is anything to compare it to.

Last edited:

Cletus

Likes Dirt
definatly way over seeing the us flag painted on everything.
its a nice bike but would definatly look better black:cool:

sam......

Banned
i would like to know if this person ahs bought an stp stock and done it up from there or biught the frame and worked from there. i would guess that she has bought the frame and worked frm there. looks sik
stp pride.

Spooky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
gt bikes said:
i would like to know if this person ahs bought an stp stock and done it up from there or biught the frame and worked from there. i would guess that she has bought the frame and worked frm there. looks sik
stp pride.
She's pro, so her sponsers would have given her the bits to put on. I'd say she was given a frame then built it striaght up..

S.

ex offender
Jared said:
cliche...maybe, but if you were national champ, especially when your from the same country as Jill Kintner, would'nt you want to show it off, and get some mileage out of it?
I'm flattered that you think I'd be racing in the same class as Jill Kintner to start with :p