T'd'France "bad stuff"...

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
acid said:
ahhhh........ i dont think they are from the US but last time i looked that wasnt a american flag that is imbetween the moto and the dude ... ( who is a cyclist ,loving the lycra tan )
If it is a flag, I'd love to know which country it is. Not saying you're wrong, it's just that nothing jumps to mind that is red green and yellow.....?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Oooooon closer inspection, it could be:

Lithuania ( I was there two weeks ago FFS :eek: )
Guinea Bissau
Guyana
Guinea
Mali
Mozambique
Benin
Cameroon
Bolivia
Burkina Faso
Congo
Ethiopia
Ghana
Senegal
Rwamda
Sao Tome & Principe

Being that have of the dark continent is made up of these colours, I'll check my shit before opening my idiot mouth next time.

at the drive in

Likes Dirt
I saw that live and very much enjoyed watching that dickhead get hit.They are nothing but yobs who have no respect for the cyclist's. A little off topic but could you imagine how many annoying americans who dont really have much of an interest in cycling would have gone to the tour de france just to see lance win. It would be so annoying to park you camper van in a good spot near the top of a climb to find it that you are surronded by americans.

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
not sure but i think i remember phil leggit say something about that flag being the bask(spelling) flag for the northern spanish region of the same name.as you can see there are a few of them around..but none the less not totally sure on that.

Gonzo

Likes Dirt
frank-oi said:
not sure but i think i remember phil leggit say something about that flag being the bask(spelling) flag for the northern spanish region of the same name.as you can see there are a few of them around..but none the less not totally sure on that.

Yes i think you are right. That happened when they were climbing in the pyrenees which is right next to the bask country.

Inverted

Likes Dirt
naz said:
they did show it live. lol i was watchin n fuck it was funny, replay the dude gets owned n so he should.

the fucken crowd on some stages nearly knock the riders off its insane good that spastic crowd get hurt when they put the riders in danger.
I new you were a secret roadie lover. Gaylord

Kona.S.P

Likes Dirt
at the drive in said:
I saw that live and very much enjoyed watching that dickhead get hit.They are nothing but yobs who have no respect for the cyclist's. A little off topic but could you imagine how many annoying americans who dont really have much of an interest in cycling would have gone to the tour de france just to see lance win. It would be so annoying to park you camper van in a good spot near the top of a climb to find it that you are surronded by americans.
Nah fuck that. Respect to that guy, it's huge.

$$$pimp$$$

Likes Dirt
i like. no i love!

does anyone know how to get that on video thats fully sick mate! :D ive always wnated to see one og those idiots that run along side get hit by a car but a motorbike will do!

ibmx

Banned
i watched it.. it was the stage heading up the spanish alps... 10 or so minutes before the end of the stage.. i laughed :D

mother hucker

Likes Bikes
i have a question, in the picture: owned america why does it jump to the conclusion that the guy thats being run over is american. i find this really stupid and racist. being american myself, i would have thought that guy to be french or sumthin. i just think think it's really stupid thats all.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
mother hucker said:
i have a question, in the picture: owned america why does it jump to the conclusion that the guy thats being run over is american. i find this really stupid and racist. being american myself, i would have thought that guy to be french or sumthin. i just think think it's really stupid thats all.
Because only Americans are that stupid.
Its not racist, Americans are not a race... they're a disease :D

tommyd2074

Likes Dirt
Damn!!! I saw that stage! Was really ugly!! I am gunna keep to the dirt for ever now!!! ;) My Dad is a roadie and i showed him it and it put him off riding for the next few weeks!! :D

bulllet

Banned
Ouch that sucks dude...that guy gets owned, and he deserves it.

I don't get why you would want to piss the rider off that you are backing? I know for sure if i had some dickhead yelling in my ear while i was riding, i would probably get off my bike and hit him.