Tech street, park and dirt riding in brisbane - MkII

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
okay. to start this thread off, i'm going to lay down a couple of ground rules:

purpose of this thread:

to facilitate the organisation of group rides based around street and park riding - NOT townhilling, and to make a place for discussion about such riding. note: this does NOT include childish bitching about what tricks people can and can't do, or who had sex with who's mum.

A template is not required here for organising rides. what you instead need to do is this:

- Write your proposed riding spot in the title of your post.
- include in your post the following:
........- place you propose to ride
........- who you propose to ride with
........- when you propose to ride

so. its not that hard, let's see if we can keep this one civilised, and keep the silly squid fights out of it.

Last edited:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Time: 10am till we're dead, prob knock off around 3 or 4pm.
Who: Usual?
good boy. he learns fast! :eek:

paddo sounds good to me, id be happy to go somewhere different though if someone wants to suggest a spot?

Drew.

Eats Squid
good boy. he learns fast! :eek:

paddo sounds good to me, id be happy to go somewhere different though if someone wants to suggest a spot?
New farm street is pritty new to me, wouldn't mind checking it out some more; The maybe just the good ol' Southbank for a bit.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
New farm street is pritty new to me, wouldn't mind checking it out some more; The maybe just the good ol' Southbank for a bit.
yeah sure. id be really keen to check out some other parks, too - ive only been to a couple around brissie. if anyone wants to head to beenas or kuraby or has some other rad park they want to show me/us, i'd be keen.

Meat Pie

Likes Dirt
ok Go

New Farm sounds good to me, Fresh terrain is always a nice change. get some times and ill be there

Mugger

Senir oMermber
yeah sure. id be really keen to check out some other parks, too - ive only been to a couple around brissie. if anyone wants to head to beenas or kuraby or has some other rad park they want to show me/us, i'd be keen.
I'd go that, send us the 101 when needed.

Quiter areas = siccck.

Drew.

Eats Squid
Im keen for paddo andrew.

Sunday sure, dunno what going down saturday. Probs some street.....

Ill talk to yall on msn.
Not sure if you mean this Sunday, but Leitch, myself, Big matt and a lot of others will be at Toowoomba.....

p.street

Likes Dirt
cheers for the thread leitch
im thinking of going to stafford tomorow for a change if anyones is riding.
i nkow a couple of 20inchs going if ayone is keen.
yeh so about meet at 11 on sat.

Disturbed.Rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
- place you propose to ride: City and surrounding areas
- who you propose to ride with: I haven't spoken to anyone, so its up to you guys who comes
- when you propose to ride: Tomorrow-cause T-bas cancelled and I'm psyced to ride. Start when you guys want and go till our legs are jelly.

P.s.
Feel free to use your superior knowlage of Brisbane street spots to propose a battle plan for sesh locations.

MATT_82

Likes Bikes and Dirt
seeing as im no longer the stinky stairgap hucker i used to be, and have a hardtail now, i may come tommorow sam, just name a time (not to early) and place, kgs would be good.

no i will not huck things all the time anymore, i actually want to learn some street things.

Matt

Disturbed.Rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok for people who are interested:
meet at paddo between like 0900 and 1000 hours, then ride there until we're bored and hit up the city.

As before, if you have better ideas please share.

Last edited:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
seeing as im no longer the stinky stairgap hucker i used to be, and have a hardtail now, i may come tommorow sam, just name a time (not to early) and place, kgs would be good.

no i will not huck things all the time anymore, i actually want to learn some street things.

Matt
you're still annoying and immature. the first post in this thread stands.

anyone else want to go for a street/park ride tomorrow? Jack? Drew? Ryan? Matt?

Drew.

Eats Squid
Street mother fucken ride!

LISTEN UP!

Big street ride going down.

What date?: Sat the 12th of May
When we start?: 6:00pm-whenever
Where we meet?: King George Square
Who's coming?: Anyone who calls themself a rider.
So far looking something like this probably:
Me
Jack (p.street)
Matt (yogibear)
Frenchy (cortinabloke)
Undies maybe
Jared (j-rad)
Maltman maybe (222_james)
Ryan G-unit (Ryan)
Ian
Jess (jess_dawg)
Aden
Danny

Where we're riding?: All over the place, wherever the night takes us.

If you're in, claim it!

Drinks at Matts house after (ok not really).

Peace out a-town!