Tech street, park and dirt riding in brisbane - MkII

Disturbed.Rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I rekon, on Saturday, meet at albany, between 0900 and 0930, ride till we're bored then make our way to yin.

Then on Monday City/Kuraby/Beeno.

And on Sunday the non-racing pussys will do our own thing.

Meat Pie

Likes Dirt
would be happy to join saturday night if thats alright:) if so you can have a look at the stp ruckus, dont get ya hopes up about it though. :D

as for monday, if people are keen to look round stafford area im more than happy to meet near the shopping centre. would be good to explore the local spots. would prefer an arvo ride so as to recooperate from Tbar.

theres my thoughts, anyone?

Drew.

Eats Squid
Sweet;
Just to confirm, that's the 12th of may, 6pm king george, so far there's a really good number of people, should be sick!

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
well time to confirm numbers for saturday.

i was talking to lee and k-dog the other day, they're out as they are of the opinion that saturday nights are for clubbing, not riding. undies is also out due to the fact that he has aids, and prior commitments to his ute.

so who's a definite? :eek:

Last edited:

Ryan

Radministrator
so who's a definate?
I'm a definite; aren't you doing some sort of English-based degree boy? Sheesh.

Hopefully Drew will show undies what aids patients are really capable of and drag his camera AND bike out, thus giving us photos of our generalised madcorery to dominate the fuckwit-street threads with.

Drew.

Eats Squid
I'm in if these forks arrive, which they should do. So yerrrrp!

Clubbin'? Phft, techno nerds.

I may just bring my image capture device out, pending on the amount of money i'm getting....

Drew.

Eats Squid
Translation; "I'll lie about coming until the last minute then pike on everyone inexplicably."
Nah fuck up. They're express posted from W.A on wednesday, and to my knowledge it's next business day delivery, right? So on that note, all systems should be g-o.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I'm in if these forks arrive, which they should do. So yerrrrp!

Clubbin'? Phft, techno nerds.

I may just bring my image capture device out, pending on the amount of money i'm getting....
headset?

im definately in for some photo imagery, will bring cards if so desired.

Ryan

Radministrator
Nah fuck up. They're express posted from W.A on wednesday, and to my knowledge it's next business day delivery, right? So on that note, all systems should be g-o.
Large items rarely make it by next business day, which is good because you can then hit Aus Post up to refund the postage costs, but bad because you don't have the stuff you want by when you want it. You have my forks anyway, so you've got no excuses this time. Except for that I'll be there and I ride a BMX and will therefore heckle you mercilessly and drive you to self-harm.

flognoffsky

Banned
Hopefully Drew will show undies what aids patients are really capable of and drag his camera AND bike out, thus giving us photos of our generalised madcorery to dominate the fuckwit-street threads with.
Who are those fuckwits?

Drew.

Eats Squid
Large items rarely make it by next business day, which is good because you can then hit Aus Post up to refund the postage costs, but bad because you don't have the stuff you want by when you want it. You have my forks anyway, so you've got no excuses this time. Except for that I'll be there and I ride a BMX and will therefore heckle you mercilessly and drive you to self-harm.
Yeah, well there's 2 business days from Wednesday, so there shouldn't really be much hassle with them getting here.

If worse comes to worse i'll ride the Dirt anchors and just do more Photo'ing during the night...

Ryan

Radministrator
Who are those fuckwits?
Everyone involved in turning the last thread into such a useless shit-storm that it had to be closed, for starters. Do you count yourself amongst that group or have you grown up enough to be allowed into this thread?

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Everyone involved in turning the last thread into such a useless shit-storm that it had to be closed, for starters. Do you count yourself amongst that group or have you grown up enough to be allowed into this thread?
Im all grown up, So i think i should be allowed in this thread.

Ryan

Radministrator
Im all grown up, So i think i should be allowed in this thread.
Prove that you are and I have no problem with you being in this thread.

Just to make it clear to people who are considering posting though; anyone who fucks this one up is on the express train to Banstown.