Tech street, park and dirt riding in brisbane - MkII

bennylachlan

Likes Dirt
g'day kiddies

my name is ben and Im an alcoholic...

hang on worng thread....

Hi my name is ben and i used to pin on the warrior.....

still wrong one

okay im the squid that crashed at browns plains washing out on top of a quarter trying to do cutties on that concrete (and driving the bombadore)

now ive made my entry, for my first post

Im glad i actually found this thread because i never look in here because got scared for life from yup boy shit.

Anyways to join the current conversation, would also be keen for some riding on the weekend.

BTW pazza will be wet for like the next week. takes ages to dry. and just as some one who rides there, would be cool if no one actually said location. enough emo bmx squids there as is

Post out, b-dawg:)

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im sooooo down for indoor riding

can we make ramps at yours?
I've got an inspection at lunchtime tomorrow, so logic says that there won't be another one for a while.. so we can build a sweet indoor setup, I hope he doesn't notice the tyre marks on the roof :( (don't ask) Good god I'm drunk

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've got an inspection at lunchtime tomorrow, so logic says that there won't be another one for a while.. so we can build a sweet indoor setup, I hope he doesn't notice the tyre marks on the roof :( (don't ask) Good god I'm drunk
Nice drunk on a thursday at 2pm in the arvo...Respect your style.

j-rad

Likes Dirt
yeah man as long as i have some where to ride out of the rain

p.s. i serious about the ramps

I HATE THIS RAIN! some one build an indoor park in brisbane please

bennylachlan

Likes Dirt
So where you cats riding this weekend? Last saturday was awesome, especially hibiscus.

Are you still going to hit up ferny on saturday arvo leitch? Because I believe Mr agnew's 18th celebrations are on this weekend so not sure what the schedule will include.

But am quite positive that large amounts or rum will be involved. Wouldn't mind some riding though. This week has been rubbish with this weather

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll be there mate!
Edit: if you can bear to miss happy hour, come round to mine and get smeshed, free beverages, and a place to crash?

Last edited:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
ugh. now that the other thread has gone to poop again and had a stupid as hell name change, who is riding where and when this weekend?

paul.. when do you think you'll be back fighting fit? its been a long off season...

j-rad

Likes Dirt
ugh. now that the other thread has gone to poop again and had a stupid as hell name change, who is riding where and when this weekend?
i think you should come and help mazzer and i on these dirt jumps they are perfect for tricks