The 2009 Clict Photo Annual

Tazed

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Flicked through it today. Looked good. Shoulda bought it! Will pick it up tomorrow.

Clictmag

Clict Mag
The rest of the country gets copies Wednesday

Victorian newsagents received the Clict Photo Annual last Friday and all other states have it 'onsale' Wednesday the 4th.

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
location ...

Anyone in Brisbane looking for a copy - get in to For the Riders Annerly, they've got both soft and hard cover copies.

$15.95 for soft
$29.95 for hard

I picked up a copy yesterday and they are worth it. The internals of the two are identical if you don't want to fork out double $$$...

Regards

Eyes

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got my copy today, found it in st-Ives newsagency, only had soft copy unfortunaly, hard copy looks amazing. Same thing I guess, go FOGGS and red hill with shorty, good to see some of the amazing riders getting some media coverage who don't usually!

jwin

Likes Bikes
Clict photo annual

My copy arrived yesterday - fantastic pics. Ordered by email from Freewheel
website & arrived very quickly. :)

"Clict Photo Annual - Collectors

Edition case bound book

196 pages of amazing images - the best riders - the best photographers - the biggest mtb magazine ever produced in Australia. 500 copies of the Clict Photo Annual have been produced as a limited edition case bound book. Available directly through our office - or selected bikeshops throughout Australia. To order email info@freewheel.com.au"

Atomizer

Likes Dirt
I found a limited edition copy waiting for me on my return from Tassie. It doesn't get much better than this. Huge quality from front cover to back. Incredible photos throughout.

The soft-cover version is now available in Adelaide newsagents so go out and grab a copy while you can.

Last edited: