The 2010 Mont 24 Thread

Mont24Team

Likes Bikes
The latest newsletter says your team might not ride if you don't have the required fields filled out for every rider. Do you think it matters if you don't have one of your team member's addresses? Are they really going to kick you out for that?
It's important we have this information. Insurance cover being the main issue here.
We're not asking for anything unusual.

Conster

Squid
Rider looking for a team

Hi guys,

My mates and i missed out on an entry, so I'm looking for an entry to race the Mont on another team. Any sized team will be fine, have done 5 24hour races in 4 man teams and usually finish in the top 3rd. Did my 1st solo 24 last month and loved it.

Reply to this thread if your team needs a rider.

Cheers

C.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Hi guys,

My mates and i missed out on an entry, so I'm looking for an entry to race the Mont on another team. Any sized team will be fine, have done 5 24hour races in 4 man teams and usually finish in the top 3rd. Did my 1st solo 24 last month and loved it.

Cheers

C.
Full team for sale here -http://nobmob.com/node/13504

PrOd

Likes Dirt
Hi guys,

Cheers

C.
I have a full team of 4 for sale as well.

steff1

Likes Bikes
dumb question

Okay, this is a dumb one, but can someone tell me what time the race starts? I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find it.

Thanks

Delmar

Likes Dirt
Another trivial question- whats the phone reception like out at sparrow? I'm on optus. Not concerned with the track, just the camp/transition.

peanut

Likes Dirt
Another trivial question- whats the phone reception like out at sparrow? I'm on optus. Not concerned with the track, just the camp/transition.
i get coverage round most of the track and at the transition area with vodaphone, do vodaphone use the optus network?

Knopey

Likes Dirt
Telstra is definitely OK in the entry/transition/camping area. Probably ok out on the course too but have no checked extensively.

RMB

Likes Dirt

FR Drew

Not a custom title.
What do we think for tires? SMB8's all around. Or something alitttle more knobby?
Depends a lot on what sort of rider you are. I can't corner for squat and need all the help I can get. Some folks have good success with crossmarks front and rear, or Larsens, SB8's front and back are about the least I'd go, I'll be running sb8 on the back and a 2.2 conti Race King up front.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Depends a lot on what sort of rider you are. I can't corner for squat and need all the help I can get.
I know what you mean there! :eek:

I'll be running an Advantage up front and a Crossmark on the rear. Both in 2.1 size.