The australia day thread.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Don't know that.
Now, I'm not sure if you're a spammer or just a bit simple, so rather than permanently ban you just yet. I'll stick you in the temp ban box for now (to up my scorecount if nothing else).

If there's any more inane posting by this dude after the end of the month, somebody do us mods a favour and report him and we'll kick him out for good.

K-Dawg

Likes Bikes
hottest 100, 3 blenders(You can never have too many margaritas), 3 kiddie pools,(one for all the beer, ice and what ever everyone else brings), steaks, sausages, 2.5kg of bacon and Australian shaped rissoles.

After the hottest 100 disco party in my shed(Lair). I bought a smoke machine ($150) 6 Black/UV lights ($150) and a strobe light (supplied by new House mate).

Glad I got Tuesday off............

Hey UNAUSTRALIAN shirt guy. I hope you have a good day at camp *uck off and leave!!!!!!:cool:

Last edited:

Binaural

Eats Squid
B_s: 1
oversensitive patriotic camp: 0
Only people with no significant achievements of their own generally seem to feel the need to brag about their country. Myself, I will be ploughing through icy slush on my ride to work and wishing I was doing cutties down Old Bathurst road in a skanky bonds singlet...

K-Dawg

Likes Bikes
B_s: 1
oversensitive patriotic camp: 0
I take it your voiding your day off to join him, I don't really care but still. You should show some pride!!!!

It's not like I'm going to cronulla to start a fight!!! Ha ha!!!!

If you take more offense to what I said then those shirts, I don't know what to say!

I know, Are you a medium or large???? Ha ha!!!

Last edited:

INRI

Likes Dirt
Pride in what exactly? I like Australia, but there are still a lot of things we could fix about the place. Nationalism is too close to racism for me to want to have any part of. I also refuse to be lumped in with the hordes of mindless "Aussie Pride" teenagers.

Showing some pride bro:

AUSSIE PRIDE
My AUSSIE pride

I will not hide

My AUSSIE race

I will not disgrace

My AUSSIE blood

flows hot & true

My AUSSIE peeps

I will stand by you

thru thick & thin

till the day we die

Our AUSSIE flag

Always stands high

I yell this poem

Louder than all the rest.

cuz every 1 knows

AUSSIES ARE THE BEST!!!

AUSSIE Pride in my mind

AUSSIE BLOOD is my kind

So step aside and let me through

Cuz its all about the AUSSIE crew

Life sucks and then u die

but if your AUSSIE

You die with sweet a$$ pride!!!
PLAY WIT A TOY PLAY WIT A KNIFE FUK WIT A AUSSIE N WE PLAY WIT YA LIFE

u either ride wif us, or collide wif us...aussies 4 lyf
I couldnt make this stuff up.

INRI

Likes Dirt
I take it your voiding your day off to join him, I don't really care but still. You should show some pride!!!!

It's not like I'm going to cronulla to start a fight!!! Ha ha!!!!

If you take more offense to what I said then those shirts, I don't know what to say!

I know, Are you a medium or large???? Ha ha!!!
Small. I hardly see how what I said could be considered taking offense?

castillo

Likes Dirt
I kinda show i'm proud to be australian all year round, by living here. I'm not into the whole bogan thing of wearing a flag and being a yobbo. Fuck that, its not part of australia i'm particularly proud about.

K-Dawg

Likes Bikes
I kinda show i'm proud to be australian all year round, by living here. I'm not into the whole bogan thing of wearing a flag and being a yobbo. Fuck that, its not part of australia i'm particularly proud about.
I'm with you.
There's a difference between pride and bogan pride!!!!!

joshrides

Likes Dirt
i plan on wearing my australian flag as a cape all day. i love australia its what i stand by. and to that guy thats seling those shirts, i take it your not australian or you just need to respect your country.

INRI

Likes Dirt
i plan on wearing my australian flag as a cape all day. i love australia its what i stand by. and to that guy thats seling those shirts, i take it your not australian or you just need to respect your country.
I hope you burn that flag if it touches the ground.