• XL

• L

• M

• S

• XS

Results are only viewable after voting.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Can we count bikes rather than just riders? I'm on team @Oddjob but feeling ripped off that his stable of gigantic bikes with weird seats is only counted once... I'm also quite competitive and medium is currently beating XL somehow.
I like this idea but with enough encouragement @moorey will quietly wander in and slap down his 17 Oranges and we'll be back to third place again.

Last edited:

crash3

Likes Dirt
When I ordered my bike, the polygon bike sizer asked for height, leg length, arm length etc.
It recommended me a large though I'm only 5'11", but it made sure to tell me my arms and legs are unusually short.

Yeah thanks guys, I know I'm a freak

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Large here.

Tried a couple of mediums and while they're kinda fun, I also keep hitting my knees on the handlebars which isn't as much fun as it sounds when you collect a nerve with the dropper remote.

... I'm almost certain canary is adopted, her real mum definitely lives next to a pot of gold under a rainbow

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Large here.

Tried a couple of mediums and while they're kinda fun, I also keep hitting my knees on the handlebars which isn't as much fun as it sounds when you collect a nerve with the dropper remote.

... I'm almost certain canary is adopted, her real mum definitely lives next to a pot of gold under a rainbow

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Weird. I heard, from a very reliable source, that it was you who was adopted. Mind you when my sisters tried to tell me I was adopted I was quite relieved to be from a different gene pool. Sadly that was not to be.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Hey thats me . AM bikes always small and XC bikes are medium
Good man. At least you moved down unlike all these LARGE dreamers, reckon I've seen 2 large bikes for sale on here ever... and none of those selling those bikes have voted :cool:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Good man. At least you moved down unlike all these LARGE dreamers, reckon I've seen 2 large bikes for sale on here ever... and none of those selling those bikes have voted :cool:
You should probably have a look through my sale history - there'd definitely be more than 2 Larges sold from that list!

Lucaw

Next in line

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
My Dad is the same, 5'11 but he rides a 60cm road bike frame. One of my mates is 6'1, rides a large but runs a higher saddle height than I do.

The human body is weird.
My Roadie is a medium and I had to take stem length off it for it to be comfortable, my Prime is a large and I have a 60mm stem on it that’s just gone on my Trek. Sizing is also weird sometimes