The Chaser.

Nathan_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the part where chaz( i think it was) was touching himself and licking his lips and saying that "you will have sex with me", that was the best!!!!

i was waiting for the annoying ABC complaint writer do something

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was in stitches for more or less all of last nights episode! If only it was always taht funny:(

JONO WADE

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah last nights episode was good it seems inevitable that they are running out of ideas...they said next week is the last episode EVER :(
seems theres only been about 6 episodes in this season

Lanky Love

Likes Dirt
If you look at any of the shows they have done in the past, they have usualy fadded away and got pretty lame towards the end. So who knows, maybe in a few years they will be back with a new show that will be great for a few seasons.

Wooly

Likes Dirt
im not racist.

but that indian skit that saw the show out was terrible, i almost switched off.

Are they running out of different ideas?

I would like to see them do something different, rather than filming starbucks staff who have no idea what is going on.

Cedel

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well it's all over red rover now.

Althought they did they were going to come back with a new series, woot!

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well it's all over red rover now.

Althought they did they were going to come back with a new series, woot!
New series of Chaser? Thought they said they'll be back with a whole different show, although I could be wrong.

Loved when then put the stingray in the swimming pool! :D

todd28

Likes Dirt
Yer the sting ray in the pool had me in tears.. I'm still giggling like an 8 yr old girl at scout camp about it...ahaha ... new show altogether, i hope it was just as funny!

wombat

Lives in a hole
What I want to know is why Craig was playing weddings at the Annandale then? I want to see that skit!