The Chaser.

zaccyboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yepp,
It's back and funnier than ever. Not really but it's still good that it is back.
Will hopefully be a good series and look forward to many more laughs.
Who watched it? Discuss.

Last edited:

'Ross

Eats Squid
Its back.

Its not funnier than ever, lamer than ever if you ask me...seems like they are trying too hard to be 'controversial' rather than sticking to what makes them funny in the first place.

Hope it improves as they have the skills to be one of the funniest shows on TV at times:cool:

matt123

Likes Dirt
I watched it :D:D
I didn't think it was as good as the last season though. The stuff they did wasn't as funny......
just my opinion though

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Disappointed tonight. Too much lobbing in on some poor employee who has no idea what is going on. Gets a bit old after a while.

Andrew Hanson was the best (as per usual) with probably the best Billy Connolly impersonation ever done.

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not quite as good, though it is an environment of less material with targets such as Howard and Bush now gone. Howard and the liberals made up half of their material last season.

The rowing shed, Billy Connely and Jesus sketches were great. Hope they find a good flow again.

Likes Dirt
I watched it, thought their older stuff was better.
Best bit however was by far the open mic.

Nathan_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wasnt the best. i found it wasnt that funny after they stopped paying out tody tonight. i really didnt like how they asked the terminally ill cancer man for money, that was pretty sad

hope they get better in the season

'Ross

Eats Squid
Not quite as good, though it is an environment of less material with targets such as Howard and Bush now gone. Howard and the liberals made up half of their material last season.
Kev is a great target for their brand of sattire though, you know its too easy when Rove is getting in on the act!!

pocket_cup

Likes Dirt
Disappointed tonight. Too much lobbing in on some poor employee who has no idea what is going on. Gets a bit old after a while.

Andrew Hanson was the best (as per usual) with probably the best Billy Connolly impersonation ever done.
yeh i was brilliant! just brilliant!

Maurice.

Banned
yeh knox and shore was pretty funny.. but im pissed off becasue i though choose your own adventure was on but its not:mad:arghh!!!

Tomas

my mum says im cool
First episodes are always hard to do. Give it time. It'll get better again i hope.

Viv92

Eats Squid
Honestly I'm not sure why you're all ragging it? It wasn't like Aus Top Gear or anything...

It wasn't the funniest episode I'd ever seen but it was pretty damn good. Awesome they are back.

skivi

Likes Dirt
the Billy Connolly impersonation was even better then Shaun Micallef's on The Micallef P(r)ogram(me) of the 90's. (see YouTube)

too many entertainment derived cheap stunts.

i bet the young guy who signed for the drunk girl delivery will be getting a not so nice call from his boss tomorrow morning.

slamer

Likes Dirt
i think that episode was to get more people talking about them (look at meeee)
and the tried extra hard to piss people off which is expected after being gone a year they need their status back

flamshmizer

Likes Dirt
There's loads of time either side of the camera being on to sort things out, ok sure they clues him in sooner or later

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think it was a good one t start off with, hopefully they will be doing more illegal shit in the future.

Had a laugh when they threw the doll over the fence!