The coolest trick

djrider

Likes Dirt
backflip 360

I don't think any one has pulled a trick like that but it sounds extreme.
Personally I like the 1 I made up. It's when you get like 7 meters air then ghostie your bike then you yourself does a back flip then some how grab the bike before it hits the ground, get on the bike comfortibly and land with an endo.:D :D :D :) :D
yaeh it has been landed, a guy did one at the very start of nwd7, may have been jordie lunn, not sure. i have seen a video of dave mirra doing a 720 backflip;)

Disturbed.Rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sicest trick=(grrr cant remember who it was....Aaron Chase?)'s 360 bail to guitar solo whilst sliding down the tranny-class.

But apart from that I just love the look of super man seat grabs.

xtreme88

Likes Bikes
some ice, tricks here, on the iron horse website a guy does a 720 backflip on a slopstyle course, i think it was jordie lunn. its insane, looks sweet, and in NWD7 at the start the first three jumps, r awsum.

i think a indian air set grab with huge extension , a tailwhip or a truckdriver(360 bar spin) r the sickest tricks out there

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I just love the look of Indian Airs. Heppy's in MTF springs to mind.. Other than that No Footed Cans or the bar spin trick when your body spins with the bars but your bike stays straight. If you get what I mean.. Always look good :)

Likes Dirt
fuCkeN 3-0s to fuCkeN whip to fuCkeN flip

Has anyone thought that style is the best thing you can have "under you belt", also to the guy that made this thread, there are about 10 of these made a week.

xtreme88

Likes Bikes
Has anyone thought that style is the best thing you can have "under you belt", also to the guy that made this thread, there are about 10 of these made a week.

4130[/QUOTE]

mmm, thats great, if you think its gay, why did you post in it???

Likes Dirt
mmm, thats great, if you think its gay, why did you post in it???

To tell people that flips arnt the COOLEST trick, take crankworx for example yes there maybe two or three flips done in a 120 second run (inverts beat the fuck outa flips, they take skill not guts, the "coolest" tricks take skill). You said "what do you rekon is the coolest trick" then i replied that style is the "coolest".....

Who said it was "gay". I posted to tell everyone that style...blah...blah..blah, also i posted to tell YOU that there have been so many of these its getting to the point where its just a joke now....

fair_enough69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i really woudnt call that a turn down .... its more like a bar tweak... or he is just moving his body weight over so he can land in the 720 tap