The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This might be a little bit state specific but...am I the only person think that Gladys can fuck off with her panty tearing urge to overhaul a few football fields? This must be one of the most ludicrous moves in her infrastructure splurge? And fuck I love governments blowing money on infrastructure!!! She just seems to throw the cash at stupid shit.

John U

MTB Precision
This might be a little bit state specific but...am I the only person think that Gladys can fuck off with her panty tearing urge to overhaul a few football fields? This must be one of the most ludicrous moves in her infrastructure splurge? And fuck I love governments blowing money on infrastructure!!! She just seems to throw the cash at stupid shit.
There’s much more urgent and appropriate stuff to spend it on.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
What is the driving force behind it?
Alan Jones is on the SCG trust board. Western Sydney is pissed off over having to pay tolls on their shiny new roads. Gladys back flipped on a lot of stuff and looks like a do nothing premier.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Alan Jones is on the SCG trust board. Western Sydney is pissed off over having to pay tolls on their shiny new roads. Gladys back flipped on a lot of stuff and looks like a do nothing premier.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
She looks to be channelling a lot of graft into unnecessary monuments.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No need to pair it with inferior phallic objects from interstate! We have a city filled with them. From the historic obelisk towering over the city through the ages to a few modern art installations like the dick fish (which looks like a fish from only a very small range of view and a dick from a very large range) or the sprouting cock'n'balls (it was supposed to look like a seed sprouting but it looks like a giant cock'n'balls. We are the dick city, strong and erect.

Something a little more on topic than my local governments phallic struggles, what the fuck is wrong with Peter Dutton? He seems to have a very clear agneda about what type of Australia he wants.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Something a little more on topic than my local governments phallic struggles, what the fuck is wrong with Peter Dutton? He seems to have a very clear agneda about what type of Australia he wants.
Regardless what comes out of his mouth, I can only see him as middle aged man child that just got bigger and never really grew up in the conventional way. He just got bigger in a giant baby or large potato kind of way. I find the whole Peter Dutton thing uncomfortable.

Somehow, I think he is most likely to get busted wearing a Gimp suit with fishnet stockings and steep stiletto's while chained to a Canberra hotel bedpost by the Federal Police after a tip off from a very expensive taxpayer financed hooker.

Newcastle seems to have successfully met its quota of government sponsored phallic symbols, and I don't mean on the ones in office wearing ties either.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Regardless what comes out of his mouth, I can only see him as middle aged man child that just got bigger and never really grew up in the conventional way. He just got bigger in a giant baby or large potato kind of way. I find the whole Peter Dutton thing uncomfortable.

Somehow, I think he is most likely to get busted wearing a Gimp suit with fishnet stockings and steep stilettos while chained to a Canberra hotel bedpost by the Federal Police after a tip off from a very expensive taxpayer financed hooker.
That would be the optimal outcome, followed by a public media shaming. and expulsion from the liberal party and politics in general. Followed in short order by his body being found in a gutter, having died from an overdose of -whatever- because he finally realised what a cunt he was and the world would be a much happier place with him dead. :D:D

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
That would be the optimal outcome, followed by a public media shaming. and expulsion from the liberal party and politics in general. Followed in short order by his body being found in a gutter, having died from an overdose of -whatever- because he finally realised what a cunt he was and the world would be a much happier place with him dead. :D:D
Sssshhh... The five eyes of Echelon is listening to every byte just for this sort of stuff.

On behalf of myself and Forkin Great, we think Pete is swell guy, honest........

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Sssshhh... The five eyes of Echelon is listening to every byte just for this sort of stuff.

On behalf of myself and Forkin Great, we think Pete is swell guy, honest........
In the same way that people 'enjoy' haemmorhoids, dutton is a giant pain in the bum.

I'm sure he has plenty of enemies in his own political party, only too eager to claw their way over him to get their grubby mitts on power and influence.

Last edited: