The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
My money on the next election is even more swing towards the minorities - largely due to population issues.
My money is on the votes coming back to the two party system - largely due to the perceived "population crisis", which is a load of shit.

We seem to forget that the previous conservative government were paying people to shoot infants from the reproductive organs, like mortar fire, because Australia's population was stagnant to the point where it wasn't possible to sustain a functioning society. Now the current influx of migration (unless they're on those brilliant 475 visas) will drive all of us god fearing, ethnically desirable Australians into the ocean.

The closest thing to population issues Australia has, is the centralisation of the population into the major coastal cities, while hundreds of regional centres are struggling to function due to dwindling populations under retirement age.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I like nandos, does that count? Anyways this thread is not about me, I think we've gone OT far enough lol. My money on the next election is even more swing towards the minorities - largely due to population issues.
I don't know what Nando's is. My phone wants it to be Nancy's. No worries if you don't like to talk about, I just like to hear about people's stories and think that cultural diversity is a great thing.

I like nandos
A million years ago I lived in harbord and would regularly frequent oportos bfore it was a chain ( only two stores dee why and Bondi)

Scarfing down that Portuguese chickeney goodness up on dee why headland in winter, take me back !

Their burgers are absolute shite nowadays.

The place in dee why burnt down, hey Poods this one is just for you.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What a talentless song. I'll bet he is the kind of guy that has a blues-country fusion song about robbing a McDonald's that he works at and thinks all the layers of irony form an ironic geoplexic structure.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah, I saw that as well. No idea why he thought it would be worth putting that out there. Poor kid is going to have to be sure that his last name aint Joyce, after all the attention he has unfairly, to him, received.

BTW, Beck is a sensational muso. Has heaps of different styles, comes off like a decent bloke (just listened to a double J thing with him yesterday) and shut up, he's cool!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I thought my Beck irony was obvious after calling looser his only good song...my favourite song and film clip is tropicalia.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
As for Barnaby; after all the chaos caused by Cash's comments scandalising women in the workplace...surely suggesting your partner gets around a bit os something to be avoided?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
As for Barnaby; after all the chaos caused by Cash's comments scandalising women in the workplace...surely suggesting your partner gets around a bit os something to be avoided?
He's an a1 narcissist, he does not give a shit. He loved his mistress last week, she's under the bus this week, and to him, this is perfectly acceptable.

The seven deadly sins of narcissism were first described by psychotherapist Sandy Hotchkiss. BJ satisfies all of them.

He's an a1 narcissist, he does not give a shit. He loved his mistress last week, she's under the bus this week, and to him, this is perfectly acceptable.

The seven deadly sins of narcissism were first described by psychotherapist Sandy Hotchkiss. BJ satisfies all of them.
He's a Poli, pre-requisite for the gig at that level.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
I don't know what Nando's is. My phone wants it to be Nancy's. No worries if you don't like to talk about, I just like to hear about people's stories and think that cultural diversity is a great thing.
ah I don't mind just don't want to fully derail the thread lol.

We seem to forget that the previous conservative government were paying people to shoot infants from the reproductive organs, like mortar fire, because Australia's population was stagnant to the point where it wasn't possible to sustain a functioning society. Now the current influx of migration (unless they're on those brilliant 475 visas) will drive all of us god fearing, ethnically desirable Australians into the ocean.

The closest thing to population issues Australia has, is the centralisation of the population into the major coastal cities, while hundreds of regional centres are struggling to function due to dwindling populations under retirement age.
The more right leaning conservatives have largely flocked to ON. You can see pretty much ON increase its voter base just as 'Stop the boats' Tones declined. However I think the larger issue is the wealth dilution that labor voters are feeling hard. Loss of major manufacturing sectors and increase in labor force makes their position a lot worse than only a short few years ago. Meanwhile the Greens who did have a sustainable population and a strong refugee policy have now seemed to mix the two and become the immigration lobby itself. The irony is there is plenty of capacity for the Greens and labor to indulge a generous refugee intake and reduce net immigration. But that would be too sensible.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

BJ should have been a BJ. Unfortunately this would merely have meant that the airspace he farts around in would be occupied by some other soulless entitlement grubbing shitstain. same same - not different.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Some more intense pressure on Joyce, he is sounding like a bigger cunt every day. But...why is it that we hear of all these party members that apparently knew there was a problem with him but did nothing, just waiting for it to unravel? Also why do news sources continue to publish the name of the person who lodged a confidential complaint against Joyce while hammering on about how that person's idea tiny should have been kept confidential?

It is a frustrating time.