The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Calvin27

Eats Squid
It's astounding how out of touch politicians are. That $28k would have been a swifty adviser who probably went through 5 other advisers to get that figure. If hey weren't in caretaker, they would have mobilised a whole department to get a list of 5 facts they can say over and over.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Pfff, it's just about money. Making it or chasing it.
Surely that can be done without dumbing the shit out of us as a society though?!

*Goes back to watching bumfights on youtube while streaming K-pop through the headphones and eating Chicken McNuggets......

kbekus

Likes Dirt
Surely that can be done without dumbing the shit out of us as a society though?!

*Goes back to watching bumfights on youtube while streaming K-pop through the headphones and eating Chicken McNuggets......
heh. Sadly not I think. Prime time TV is just sound bites and flashy colours these days (no offence to those working their butts off to create this stuff). I was going to equate it to cartoons for the adults but tbh I think most cartoons are more intelligent than any of this stuff.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I don't think we an actually put more than one poll per thread, as per software parameters. Happy to put an additional one up if some one can tell me how it's possible.

Reactions: Zaf

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
View attachment 352559

I'd love to have a beer with the people who think making this type of stuff is a good idea.
I'd suggest you try their drugs! They're obviously fucking powerful.

I would like to avoid those people at all costs.
You clearly need some of their drugs as well.

Get with the times man! Dino-nuggets are here...

http://instagr.am/p/BwrtynMHvzG/

Can we do a poll for what major issues are being swaying people's votes as well? Or is it a "one thread, one poll" rule?
One poll to rule them all and in the darkness bind them.