The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Friggen ell, what's wrong with this person?

It just cements my view even further that you don't need a brain to be in politics.

Greens senator accused of ‘slut shaming’ after slur
Greens senator Lidia Thorpe has been accused of “slut-shaming” and intimidation, after she allegedly told a Liberal senator to keep her legs shut during a heated debate.
Bit of a grave dig. This was back in 2021 right ? Back when it was ok as long as it was targeted at the right or wrong side of politics. The question now is has she gotten any better.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Bit of a grave dig. This was back in 2021 right ? Back when it was ok as long as it was targeted at the right or wrong side of politics. The question now is has she gotten any better.
Reminds me of an animal to be honest, but still the same garbage if you watch Canberra time. I'm pretty sure it went independent now.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Friggen ell, what's wrong with this person?

It just cements my view even further that you don't need a brain to be in politics.

Greens senator accused of ‘slut shaming’ after slur
Greens senator Lidia Thorpe has been accused of “slut-shaming” and intimidation, after she allegedly told a Liberal senator to keep her legs shut during a heated debate.
When dingbats like that get elected, it appears that to a sizeable proportion of the electorate, candidates having a brain is an impediment.....

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea