The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I am not allowed to get into any conversations about this, censored I have been

View attachment 405407
Being told not to fill the election thread with your bullshit conspiracy theories about governments stealing your freedom or your uninformed position on vaccines isn't censorship. As I said start a new thread if you have anything substantial to say.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is that like the Peoples Front of Judea and the Judean Peoples Front?

One is a fascist organisation the other is the odd pseudo religious organisation you have. Stumbled across.

The sign I saw was in a window of an organisation that seems to be encouraging a better understanding of hemp.

Well, they are right about one thing. A shop is a privately owned space. No potential customer has a right to be in that space that cannot be revoked by telling said person to GTFO, or words to that effect.

The sign is not necessary and real odd. The language used is so rambling too. I've moved plenty of people on under a variety of "you can't be here" scenarios. Most people vanish pretty quickly when asked to do so.

safreek

Being told not to fill the election thread with your bullshit conspiracy theories about governments stealing your freedom or your uninformed position on vaccines isn't censorship. As I said start a new thread if you have anything substantial to say.
Please inform me of my conspiracy theories.
One link to a post would be good.

End of conversation

Last edited:

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
One is a fascist organisation the other is the odd pseudo religious organisation you have. Stumbled across.

The sign I saw was in a window of an organisation that seems to be encouraging a better understanding of hemp.

The sign is not necessary and real odd. The language used is so rambling too. I've moved plenty of people on under a variety of "you can't be here" scenarios. Most people vanish pretty quickly when asked to do so.
Twas a sign from said pseudo religious/freedumbs organisation used in the window, i just jumped down their rabbit hole :)
Screenshot_20231217-105825.png

The TNTs support the free use of plant based substances that oppressive goverments deem illegal, so if nothing else is a convenient overlap of their ideas :)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Twas a sign from said pseudo religious/freedumbs organisation used in the window, i just jumped down their rabbit hole :)
View attachment 405417
The TNTs support the free use of plant based substances that oppressive goverments deem illegal, so if nothing else is a convenient overlap of their ideas :)

You followed the right info...I left the faith bit off my first search and came across the other version. Fuck me...nazi links and so on. They seem polar opposites.

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
You followed the right info...I left the faith bit off my first search and came across the other version. Fuck me...nazi links and so on. They seem polar opposites.
Maybe not so much?
They also like guns and knives, and allow taking guns off other people.
Like hippie nazis that are no longer as racist and more into the herbs?
New Age Templars vs Neo Templars? :)

There also must be some coin in starting all these new cults? What are we missing out on?

Hmm.. like convincing ppl to buy many an overpriced widget, and feel compelled to participate in particular activities... (Be it uphill or downhill).. must be an MTB cult in there somewhere ...

Last edited:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Maybe not so much?

There also must be some coin in starting all these new cults? What are we missing out on?

Hmm.. like convincing ppl to buy many an overpriced widget, and feel compelled to participate in particular activities... (Be it uphill or downhill).. must be an MTB cult in there somewhere ...
Verily, thee who seeks ascension by chain* and wheel will be furnished with positive vibrations and empowered by the Godly force of gravity.

*belt drive also accepted.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Maybe not so much?

Now that e-Bikes are a thing, we may see the revival of Peter Brock's Energy Polarizer ;)

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Verily, thee who seeks ascension by chain* and wheel will be furnished with positive vibrations and empowered by the Godly force of gravity.

*belt drive also accepted.
** gearboxes also accepted.
*** motors can get fucked.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Vaccines were designed to reduce the severity of the virus. Masks and lockdowns were the primary defence against spreading it so freely.
But DeY t0oK OuR FreeDUms!!

I wonder if Saffy has considered the freedoms denied to the Palestinians in comparison to the freedoms he ws denied in the pandemic? In that context, we were still free as fucking birds through the whole pandemic. We could ride a mountain bike anywhere at any time. Think about that next time you spruik support for Israel.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I wonder if Saffy has considered the freedoms denied to the Palestinians in comparison to the freedoms he ws denied in the pandemic? In that context, we were still free as fucking birds through the whole pandemic. We could ride a mountain bike anywhere at any time. Think about that next time you spruik support for Israel.
I think you are on to something here. Next lock down we will grab all the money for vaccines and divert it into building tunnels so we can cross boarders and maintain our freedoms. I will ride my bike from the river to the sea.

safreek

Pretty piss weak to keep going. Hero points abound.
We all have our beliefs, nothing will change them.
GO ISRAEL

They had freedom but their Hamas mates keep fucking it up for them.

I'm not going to continue, you forgot your " from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free".
Of course Hamas would treat the Jews fairly and with justice.

But to continue, I actually believe it's time they stopped the large bombings and destroyed Hamas on the streets.
All the captured ones should be executed as terrorists, not freedom fighters.

I will say, what a fuckwit comment, But DeY t0oK OuR FreeDUms, super intellectual. Childish really.

I'll leave it there and take no more bait, as you all say to me. "give it a rest"

Scotty T

Walks the walk
My comment is childish? The whole freedom movement is a bunch of children pretending they are being oppressed while being free to go and protest at Government house or wherever the fuck they like. Try that shit as a Palestinian, or a Uyghur, then maybe you will think about what freedom really means and how much of it you have living here.

I know you are not part of the freedom movement as such, but you obviously think that you were hard done by and it was a government ploy to control the public, which is utter conspiracy bullshit IMO.

I was simply making the comparison of our Aussie freedoms being "taken away" to people who have actually had them taken away, and it was happening well before Hamas who came into existence in 1987. Israel started illegal occupations in 1967.

un.org said:
The establishment of settlements in the occupied territories started immediately after the 1967 war.

safreek

My comment is childish? The whole freedom movement is a bunch of children pretending they are being oppressed while being free to go and protest at Government house or wherever the fuck they like. Try that shit as a Palestinian, or a Uyghur, then maybe you will think about what freedom really means and how much of it you have living here.

I know you are not part of the freedom movement as such, but you obviously think that you were hard done by and it was a government ploy to control the public, which is utter conspiracy bullshit IMO.

I was simply making the comparison of our Aussie freedoms being "taken away" to people who have actually had them taken away, and it was happening well before Hamas who came into existence in 1987. Israel started illegal occupations in 1967.
Mate, I don't think I was hard done by.
All I want is some sort of inquiry into how states basically became countries.

That way things can be sorted much more quickly if the same thing happens again, honestly lockdown didn't really effect my life.
I made transactions over the border, continued to work on sites and went on holidays as usual.
Nsw was quite lenient in the regional areas