The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Ms Briggs determined that Mr Pezzullo breached the Australian Public Service Code of Conduct on at least 14 occasions in relation to 5 overarching allegations, those allegations being that Mr Pezzullo:

• used his duty, power, status or authority to seek to gain a benefit or advantage for himself,
  • engaged in gossip and disrespectful critique of Ministers and public servants,
  • failed to maintain confidentiality of sensitive government information,
  • failed to act apolitically in his employment,
  • failed to disclose a conflict of interest.
By way of sanction, Ms Briggs recommended that Mr Pezzullo’s appointment as a Secretary be terminated pursuant to section 59 of the Public Service Act.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Ms Briggs determined that Mr Pezzullo breached the Australian Public Service Code of Conduct on at least 14 occasions in relation to 5 overarching allegations, those allegations being that Mr Pezzullo:

• used his duty, power, status or authority to seek to gain a benefit or advantage for himself,
  • engaged in gossip and disrespectful critique of Ministers and public servants,
  • failed to maintain confidentiality of sensitive government information,
  • failed to act apolitically in his employment,
  • failed to disclose a conflict of interest.
By way of sanction, Ms Briggs recommended that Mr Pezzullo’s appointment as a Secretary be terminated pursuant to section 59 of the Public Service Act.

What an absolute shitstain he was, and no doubt still is.

Sky_Collapsed

Not particularly enlightened
Hahahaha wot?!
yes otherwise it wouldn't be happening, it's a known voting pattern that voters swing left to right so I am not sure why you're pretending to be surprised really.

I know this forum is left leaning so you wouldn't be as willing to see the pattern.

I've always been more centrist but admitedly i do swing a bit and that's what i've noticed as many others too with voting patterns over the last few decades is it generally swings from left-far left to right-far right.

All common and a well known pattern.

Haakon

yes otherwise it wouldn't be happening, it's a known voting pattern that voters swing left to right so I am not sure why you're pretending to be surprised really.

I know this forum is left leaning so you wouldn't be as willing to see the pattern.

I've always been more centrist but admitedly i do swing a bit and that's what i've noticed as many others too with voting patterns over the last few decades is it generally swings from left-far left to right-far right.

Sure, but what’s hilarious that you think anything has been left leaning…

LPG

likes thicc birds

"..."
Pretty sure he was questioning the "left to far left" characterisation.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
its just a standard correction. over the past probably ten years the world has been left to borderline far left and what usually happens is it swings around every so often towards right/ far right-ish.

Not sure why you're pretending to be surprised as it's a pretty well known voting pattern.,
Sometimes a comment is so dumb and by a person so blinkered that it just isn't worth discussing.

Haakon

If you're not actively being a cunt to at least a few minorities, consider yourself far left

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
I’d like to just put a laughing reaction, but that’s just too depressing…

Fuck it, time for a bush block a long way from other humans and try to ignore the impending chaos in my remaining years…

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If you're not actively being a cunt to at least a few minorities, consider yourself far left

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

To be fair I am fairly far left. I'm not out there thinking the government should control coffee production, but I do think they should be funding better education, health care, transport, and environmental solutions at all levels...and more to boot. But I theorise that most people on here sit in a fairly central position of we took a proper look at it. Remember the voting matrix (sbs?) From a few elections back?

LPG

likes thicc birds
To be fair I am fairly far left. I'm not out there thinking the government should control coffee production, but I do think they should be funding better education, health care, transport, and environmental solutions at all levels...and more to boot.
The fact that desiring decent education, healthcare, transport and environment is "fairly far left" shows how far to the right the world has become. Pretty embarrassing when basic needs for existence in the future are pushed as a luxury.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The fact that desiring decent education, healthcare, transport and environment is "fairly far left" shows how far to the right the world has become. Pretty embarrassing when basic needs for existence in the future are pushed as a luxury.
It's a strange strange world. Those are my moderate platform. There's plenty of things the government should own!

LPG

likes thicc birds
It's a strange strange world. Those are my moderate platform. There's plenty of things the government should own!
Next thing you are going to tell me is people should be able to afford a roof over their heads! Crazy leftist propoganda everywhere :D

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
It is. I have good friends in the states and they still don't understand how we can have basic health that just is. What do you mean you just go to the hospital and they take care of you?