The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Lol, I was actually being serious!
Well humans took that species from one spot (where it evolved) to a new spot (where it didnt) and it was able, through no fault of its own, able to exploit an environment where other species hadn't being exposed to it. And yes, this can happen through other non-human means - but relates to my next point...

Sure, but aren't humans part of nature too?
Yes - of course, we are a product of our evolution alongside all the other species. Difference is we have a capacity to understand the consequences of our decisions (or at least we should) we gives us a moral obligation, to respect the rest of life that evolved alongside us.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Well humans took that species from one spot (where it evolved) to a new spot (where it didnt) and it was able, through no fault of its own, able to exploit an environment where other species hadn't being exposed to it. And yes, this can happen through other non-human means - but relates to my next point...

Yes - of course, we are a product of our evolution alongside all the other species. Difference is we have a capacity to understand the consequences of our decisions (or at least we should) we gives us a moral obligation, to respect the rest of life that evolved alongside us.
Agreed, but whether we do or don’t, it’s all a natural occurrence, right? (And as it turns out, we didn’t)

Flow-Rider

Burner
Dont forget the Michelin.

I had keelbacks in my dam in Rocky. To be honest that is what I thought I was fishing out of the pool.
There's quite a lot of them around Forest lake, a lot of people mistaken them the other way around for eastern browns and the inevitable happens to them.