The funniest gumtree/ebay or whatever add post

0psi

Eats Squid
Lounge around the house, go race a tri and head straight to the club. Perfect piece of clothing.

Rob_74

Likes Dirt
"The zip goes from the back neck to the front waist"

did i misunderstand this ad or the zip runs right up the center of the crack (photos seem to show that too) - hmm comfy on a bike saddle...
be fun putting on too... nothing likely to get caught.

0psi

Eats Squid
"The zip goes from the back neck to the front waist"

did i misunderstand this ad or the zip runs right up the center of the crack (photos seem to show that too) - hmm comfy on a bike saddle...
be fun putting on too... nothing likely to get caught.
I just had a look and I think you understood correctly, all the way down your back and through your legs. Geez I wonder how many times you'd get the old fella caught in that zipper.

Also. At your own peril click on 'see other items'. This is my pick of the bunch, not sure if it's suitable for triathlons though.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Unisex-b...7070062?pt=Men_s_Clothing&hash=item35ca49546e

0psi

Eats Squid
?????
Are you watching this item?
No. I searched 'triathlon' on ebay and this popped up again, clicked on it to post it on a friends FB wall and noticed someone had placed a bid.

Or I'm about to receive a triathlon suit with zippered crotch. You decide which story you'd like to believe.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
No. I searched 'triathlon' on ebay and this popped up again, clicked on it to post it on a friends FB wall and noticed someone had placed a bid.

Or I'm about to receive a triathlon suit with zippered crotch. You decide which story you'd like to believe.
What size is it? Could be big jd, seems he was impressed by moorey's.

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
Yeah, but specifically 'not giant' is more telling...
Putting "not giant" means it isn't false advertising. Still basically done to bump up the search profile. Same as cars advertised "Chevrolet Camaro, NOT ford mustang, challenger, chevelle". Basically a cheap way to advertise rather than saying having "not a giant" as a selling feature.

moorey

call me Mia
Putting "not giant" means it isn't false advertising. Still basically done to bump up the search profile. Same as cars advertised "Chevrolet Camaro, NOT ford mustang, challenger, chevelle". Basically a cheap way to advertise rather than saying having "not a giant" as a selling feature.
Obvious cat is obvious.....but if they REALLY wanted to increase hits, they would have said 'not giant, Norco, Santa Cruz, yeti, specialized, etc"