Fuckin ornstein and booby woman !!!!

Controller almost went through the teev a few times fighting them

I would advise having a nice long break between the two

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Is that it then?
Exclusive games?
Bluray doesn't make any difference.
PS4 has slightly better hardware, but otherwise it comes down to platform exclusive games, controller preference, and which console your friends own if you plan on playing online.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Yep, I'd grab that.
Some info on the games:
Drive Club: Is good but not the all conquering racing game it claims to be. Good for a few hours.
The Last of Us: Brilliant. Don't just play it for ten minutes, get engrossed and play it to the end as it's an amazing experience.
Little Big Planet: Kid's game and fashion accessory. If it isn't for the kids then I'd trade it on something else.

When / If you get a Playstation I highly recommend signing up for Playstation Plus. This enables you to play online and you get some great specials from the online store with reduced prices on games etc. You also get a couple of free games each month on each console (two for PS4, two for PS3, two for Vita). I think it's $100 for a year and the value surpasses that ten fold if you use it.

I have xbox live, to be honest I'm not a fan of getting pwned by 12 year olds

my boy uses it to yak to his school mates, they aint even playin the same game

grimzentide

Likes Dirt
What is on everyone's play list for the Christmas period (assuming your families will give you free time to play)?

I have managed to organise the first annual Christmas Time Trial in iRacing and Gran Turismo. GT is included given the effort and skills required to drive a V8 supercar around Bathurst in iRacing.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'm two trophies off 100%ing Shadow of Mordor so I'll be plowing into that. I'm still nailing GTA V on PS4 even though I finished it recently on PS3, the game is that good! I'm always on the latest F1 game and am still enjoying Grid Autosport too.
I was hanging out for The Witcher 3 on PS4 in early February but it's been pushed back to May so I think I'll need to grab something over Christmas and fill the void. I was considering Alien Isolation................

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Probably battlefield 3/Counter strike source.

I should try and get into I Am Bread more and actually get past the first level,,, if I can..