The hoax or not thread

booerns

Likes Dirt
Just saying though... I reckon it's a hoax and he'll make a heroic return in the next fast and furious flick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0psi

Eats Squid
Apparently there was a hoax a few days ago that he died in a car crash and now he has actually died in a car crash. Wonder if the passenger in the car was Jackie Chan or Morgan Freeman?

Jesterarts

Likes Dirt
If this it real, that sucks. RIP.

On an slightly unrelated note, there is a sinister pattern I have noticed.

Paul Walker crash:

"The “Fast and the Furious” actor was reportedly in a Porsche with another person when the unidentified driver lost control and slammed the vehicle into a tree. The car burst into flames at the scene. Both were killed at the time."

Ryan Dunn crash:

"Jackass star Ryan Dunn (34) died in a car accident this morning with his Porsche 911 GT3. He was killed after his Porsche flew over a guardrail in West Goshen, Pennsylvania according to the West Goshen Police Department.

Dunn’s 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 was in flames in a wooded area near Rt. 322 and the Pottstown Pike when police arrived around 3am."

Moral of the story, when you get rich, don't buy a porsche.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
If this it real, that sucks. RIP.

On an slightly unrelated note, there is a sinister pattern I have noticed.

Paul Walker crash:

"The “Fast and the Furious” actor was reportedly in a Porsche with another person when the unidentified driver lost control and slammed the vehicle into a tree. The car burst into flames at the scene. Both were killed at the time."

Ryan Dunn crash:

"Jackass star Ryan Dunn (34) died in a car accident this morning with his Porsche 911 GT3. He was killed after his Porsche flew over a guardrail in West Goshen, Pennsylvania according to the West Goshen Police Department.

Dunn’s 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 was in flames in a wooded area near Rt. 322 and the Pottstown Pike when police arrived around 3am."

Moral of the story, when you get rich, don't buy a porsche.

OMG!!!!!!! :jaw:

from:http://history1900s.about.com/od/1950s/qt/deandies.htm
On September 30, 1955, actor James Dean was driving his new Porsche 550 Spyder to an auto rally in Salinas, California when he was involved in a head-on collision with a 1950 Ford Tutor. James Dean, only 24 years old, died in the crash.
Its a conspiracy that goes back decades! Celebrities always die in Porches!*

*Unless of course they're
Princess Di (Merc)
Albert Camus (Facel Vega)
Grace Kelly (Rover 350)
Mark Bolan (Mini)
Jane Mansfield (Buick)
Cliff Burton (Bus)
Sam Kinison (Trans Am)
Q from James Bond (Renault Megane)
Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes (Mitsubishi Montero)
Peter Brock (Daytona Sportscar)
General Patton (Cadillac)
Colin McRae, Stevie Ray Vaughn, (Helicopter)
Payne Stewart, John Denver, Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper, Richie Valens, Randy Rhodes, JFK jr, a great deal of Lynyrd Skynyrd and the 1958 Manchester United team and Goose from Top Gun (Airplane)

mitchy_

Llama calmer
OMG!!!!!!! :jaw:

from:http://history1900s.about.com/od/1950s/qt/deandies.htm

Its a conspiracy that goes back decades! Celebrities always die in Porches!*

*Unless of course they're
Princess Di (Merc)
Albert Camus (Facel Vega)
Grace Kelly (Rover 350)
Mark Bolan (Mini)
Jane Mansfield (Buick)
Cliff Burton (Bus)
Sam Kinison (Trans Am)
Q from James Bond (Renault Megane)
Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes (Mitsubishi Montero)
Peter Brock (Daytona Sportscar)
General Patton (Cadillac)
Colin McRae, Stevie Ray Vaughn, (Helicopter)
Payne Stewart, John Denver, Buddy Holly, The Big Bopper, Richie Valens, Randy Rhodes, JFK jr, a great deal of Lynyrd Skynyrd and the 1958 Manchester United team and Goose from Top Gun (Airplane)
you're not looking at the facts, that's 3 porsches and 3 deaths. never mind the plethora of other deaths by other means.

Q... Judy dench is dead?
wrong letter. M.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Apparently he was the passenger and one of his managers of publicity people were driving.
Stupid people doing stupid things in cars die. This kind of stuff is pretty easily avoided. Luckily in this case the fucking wankers didn't ruin some other lives by killing anyone out walking their dog.
Keep it off the streets and try it on a track you arseholes.

dain2772

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That Porsche looks like a Carrera GT to me, not a GT3. Could be wrong but that front left panel has the indentation behind the front wheel that the Carrera GT has.

Porsche train-spotting here.
that was my first thought too. must have been some big speed involved to end up with that wreck.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That Porsche looks like a Carrera GT to me, not a GT3. Could be wrong but that front left panel has the indentation behind the front wheel that the Carrera GT has.

Porsche train-spotting here.
I can't identify left from right / front to back in that picture, never mind looking for wheels and a cabin...

mitchy_

Llama calmer
it was the carrera GT owned by the CEO of Always Evolving, (which Paul Walker part owned) Roger Rodas.

this photo was reportedly ~30 mins before the accident.

S.

ex offender
That sucks. He was always so good at driving whilst looking sideways, whether that be at the chick in the passenger seat or at the tree coming at him...