The last movie you've last watched last

Beej1

She is smoking in Oblivion, too.
Tough gig being Tom Cruise guy in that movie: Olga Kurylenko as your long lost wife, and an unlimited supply of wired-to-obey Andrea Riseboroughs in freakin awesomely decked-out dream pads around the globe, accessible via the worlds coolest hover jet bubble ship thing ... with guns.

Oh ... spoiler alert on the wife part BTW.

Anyway due to a recent deal with my wife for he-chooses, she-chooses alternating weekend movie night, I sat through 'Crazy Stupid Love' and .... found it surprisingly enjoyable for a rom-com containing Emma Stone and Ryan Baby-goose and Brick from Anchorman.

Avengers Ultron in a few weeks. Pity the trailers have pretty much told most of the story.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Tough gig being Tom Cruise guy in that movie: Olga Kurylenko as your long lost wife, and an unlimited supply of wired-to-obey Andrea Riseboroughs in freakin awesomely decked-out dream pads around the globe, accessible via the worlds coolest hover jet bubble ship thing ... with guns.

Oh ... spoiler alert on the wife part BTW.

Anyway due to a recent deal with my wife for he-chooses, she-chooses alternating weekend movie night, I sat through 'Crazy Stupid Love' and .... found it surprisingly enjoyable for a rom-com containing Emma Stone and Ryan Baby-goose and Brick from Anchorman.

Avengers Ultron in a few weeks. Pity the trailers have pretty much told most of the story.
Sorry man. Nowhere near as tough as Timothy Olyphant had it in Hitman playing a celebate hardcore assassin and Olga was a hooker that kept getting her gear off....

Beej1

Sorry man. Nowhere near as tough as Timothy Olyphant had it in Hitman playing a celebate hardcore assassin and Olga was a hooker that kept getting her gear off....
They're re-booting Hitman with the wetwork dude from Homeland ... looks decent. Viral marketing has people blogging about the trailer being assassinated mid blog. Quite funny.

And Timothy Olyphant's best character ever makes his final appearance in Justified next week. Fuckn awesome show that .... sad to see it go.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
They're re-booting Hitman with the wetwork dude from Homeland ... looks decent. Viral marketing has people blogging about the trailer being assassinated mid blog. Quite funny.

And Timothy Olyphant's best character ever makes his final appearance in Justified next week. Fuckn awesome show that .... sad to see it go.
Here's hoping. I find I'm normally disappointed when they don't use the original character...

wombat

Lives in a hole
Pffffft, copyright. I more of the opinion that encouraging that sort of crap to be created, by consuming it, is up there with armed robbery.

Haven't seen it but it has Matthew Macough-a-ninny in it and the wife loves it, so I'm going with yes
I think given her marital status we can all probably agree that Mrs knuckles may not have the best taste, but in this case she's right.

Dallas buyers club was a great movie, and Matty Mac was great in it, as he was in true detective.

I guess I'm pretty glad I'm not an iinet subscriber though...

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Need for Speed. Never expected it to be good, but was pleasantly surprised, perfectly fine popcorn movie.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
watched "The tournament" last night.

A movie about a game that takes place every 7 years where 30 hit men have to kill each other, and the last hitman standing wins 10 million.

Surprisingly good.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Mad Max - Fury Road.

as a standalone movie i'd give it maybe an 7/10 along the lines of car chase movies such as XXX or Fast and Furious. too much emphasis on grotesqueries and revenge, not enough actual storyline. some very cool cars tho.

as a Mad Max movie, i'd give it a zero. Max didn't even have an Australian accent. what's with that?:noidea:

Beej1

A lot of folk here heaping praise on the new Max. Indeed, it's doing mostly well critically the world over. Might catch it next week.

Last I saw was Ultron. I liked it. Served its purpose as the filler between last one and next year's Civil War cap film, which should be awesome. Thanos and Infinity Gauntlet after that.

With both DC and Marvel going full on for the next 4 years, I'm wondering if at some point the less geeky folk will start to get over it.