The last movie you've last watched last

jimmy-dh

Likes Dirt
I recently watched Paranormal Activity and it scared the crap out of me simply because I was led to believe that it was all "real". This is because at the start there was a momento along the lines of "in memory of the ..... and ..... families" which are the families of both of the protagonists (i mean the families of the characters...their fake familes). The fact that the "demon" was only affecting them when they slept made it so much scarier because of the fact that sleep is unavoidable.

It's funny though because for the next couple of nights, whenever I woke up for a piss or something I would be a bit scared and it had me thinking of the films horror. The ending of the film scared the shit out of me when Katie throws Micah at the camera and it just gets worse when she teases the camera. I honestly struggled to watch as the possessed version of Katie was teasing the camera. It was just such a clever film and for someone who watches about 10 films a week, it really had me sucked in.

10/10

What did everyone else think?

Maurice.

Banned
I recently watched Paranormal Activity and it scared the crap out of me simply because I was led to believe that it was all "real". This is because at the start there was a momento along the lines of "in memory of the ..... and ..... families" which are the families of both of the protagonists (i mean the families of the characters...their fake familes). The fact that the "demon" was only affecting them when they slept made it so much scarier because of the fact that sleep is unavoidable.

It's funny though because for the next couple of nights, whenever I woke up for a piss or something I would be a bit scared and it had me thinking of the films horror. The ending of the film scared the shit out of me when Katie throws Micah at the camera and it just gets worse when she teases the camera. I honestly struggled to watch as the possessed version of Katie was teasing the camera. It was just such a clever film and for someone who watches about 10 films a week, it really had me sucked in.

10/10

What did everyone else think?
GOOD FILM.
I gave it an 8 purely because I had seen numerous alternate endings prior to watching it in cinemas and the one in the movies wasn't as good as the others I saw, although, If I hadn't of watched the alternate endings It would've got a 10 from me.

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Saw How To Train Your Dragon on sunday. I was pleasantly surprised. It was nothing spectacular but it was entertaining and worth watching, which is a far cry from the last few movies i've seen (read: Alice In Wonderland).

haydenw

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Watched Lord of War today on DVD for the first time in a few years today, I forgot how great that movie is. Nicholas Cage is great in it, and it has a great storyline.

9 out of 10

tidlibitz

Likes Dirt
the boondock saints
awsome movie lots of killing and i like it how it shows the aftermath of the killings and the detective and forensic people searching the crime scene and then showing how it actualy happend. a bit unreallistic if you ask me but still a good movie. 8/10 need to watch the second one now
:p

fairy1

Banned
Watched Relvover a couple of days ago and damn it was an awesome movie, it messed with my head something fierce.