The last movie you've last watched last

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Someone needs to kick start a super-destructive-counter-culture movement.

Just imagine all the wicked footage you could have as skiers carve through the trees with drip torches on their skis and flamethrowers strapped to their back, and boarders hitting massive gaps and throwing sticks of dynamite in midair, so they can land and race the avalanche down the mountain.

"Forget nature maaannnn, lets burn this fucker down!"
I think James Bond has done that sort of thing in at least 6 movies...

I went with the gf last night to see How To Train Your Dragon 2. It was her idea, and, after her making me watch the first, I was actually pretty keen. They're not quite dinosaurs, but dragons are just as cool. It actually had some pretty dark moments which also made it more appealing to a 22 year old dude. I thoroughly enjoyed it and, although I wouldn't see it again at the movies, would watch it if it was on tv or we had the dvd lying around. It, for one, beats the hell out of Frozen (which is completely overrated). I'd suggest going to see it if you have kids or want something to see with the other half.

I'd give it a 6.5 out of 10. It's not the best movie ever made, but for a "kids" movie, it's well worth seeing.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Watched Blended the other day, really funny Adam Sandler movie, the only problem I had the whole way through was I kept thinking it was the sequel to 50 first dates.

Watched Korengal 2 nights ago, seriously good! It's the follow up to Restrepo which if you haven't seen, you should.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Lone survivor

Good film, intense and Explosions in the Sky did the sound track

Worth a look
Wasn't a massive fan. Wahlberg is a cockend and being in his early 40's was about 10 years too old for the part. Also the setting looked way too much like the Rocky Mountains.

Good soundtrack though. It inspired me to start watching the Friday Night Lights TV series again

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Watched the latest 300 the other night... not bad, not great.

Cool fight scenes but the rest is pretty yawn-inducing.

Next up however, THE RAID 2!
Super pumped to watch it... the choreography for the fight scenes was amazing in the first, and I've read the second tops it in every way.

Incredibly brutal.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Wasn't a massive fan. Wahlberg is a cockend and being in his early 40's was about 10 years too old for the part. Also the setting looked way too much like the Rocky Mountains.

Good soundtrack though. It inspired me to start watching the Friday Night Lights TV series again
Fair call PoSM, but if you look at the guy that he played, looks pretty similar.

I actually enjoyed it, but modern war movies are my favourite genre.

Big JD

Wheel size expert

it was the same director as Friday Night Lights and used Riggs character/ actor

Beej1

it was the same director as Friday Night Lights ...
... who is also the same director as 2012's Hasbro inspired board-game-into-2-hour-film "Battleship". Which, critically, is a complete piece of shit.

Yet ... I found myself in no hurry to switch it off.

Highlight: the old geezer on the Missouri yelling out "Let's drop some lead on those motherfuckers" before they open fire with the 16in guns.

Other highlights: all the parts with Andy Roddick's wife.

Funniest part: anytime Rihanna opened her mouth.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Garden State (2004) - 8/10
Finished watching Scrubs from start to finish and heard this had a good soundtrack and was written and produced by Zach Braff, so I was interested in seeing it. Its a pretty odd movie that seems to reflect something about the strange sadness and messiness of real life. Some great dialogue and awkward relationships. Wasn't what I was expecting, but I liked it.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Snowpiercer,

One of the better distopian films I have seen, the premise is a bit retarded but the way it's done a very good film 9/10.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Have been chasing this in, let's say, slightly less legitimate format. Where did you get it from?
Yeah, ummm, movie4k has it, not that I would illegally watch a movie that appears not to be avaliable in AU. Good stream, not HD, but not some POS rip not worth watching.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There are good quality rips on the p*ratebay. iTunes also have it but not for rental.

And they wonder why people still use torrents...

Great film btw
After loosing my torrentleech account I decided to have a go and download an episode of The Walking Dead from itunes for something like $4. What a load of shite, ETA on the download was something like 2hrs. I can download a ~1-1.5gb 720p HD episodes illegally within 15 mins.