The "MCRC" Thread.

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha Nathan got banned, what for?

In regards to chasing after the fixie (which was me on the latest ride.... :rolleyes:), when I was riding I didn't actually say/yell a single thing as I went in pursuit of the guy, I actually wanted to have a look at his frame which is covered in stickers in much the same way that one of my other bikes is. Sure, I did chime in on some (read: a lot) of the yelling at people, but I'm human, and I can get carried away some time.

So yeah, sorry everyone and I'll try and keep myself in check as I normally do.

Not sure about the Aus Day ride for me (pity, as I'd have made more MCRC tags..) because I'll be busy organising stuff for going back to school and I'm coming back from Coffs Harbour on the 24th anyways.

Keep the MCRC going strong without me people ;)

And just to stir a particular someone in this thread.

ILY ALL.

*disclaimer - ILY stands for I Love You and as I'm justifying it here in this white text, it no longer counts as msn speak, so don't add me to the tally of banned school kids on holidays!

merc-blue

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I wont be making the aust day ride, i go away with mates every year on aust day.
look forward to riding with you guys soon after though

ando_freeagent

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so whats the plan for australia day? i cannot be bothered reading 40+ pages of crap that i missed out on while i was away to check whats happening

dont worry in my hungover state i just realised it was on the front page

Last edited:

tld_06

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm in for Aussie day if we go to Riverslide. Otherwise consider yourself ditched.

I'll convince the fatty with the Sunday to come too, Todd.

ILY ALL MORE THAN HARO_MTB

EDIT: Comic Sans ftw.

tld_06

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Has he got his new forks on? :) And how about Alistair?
Yeah for sure, try and convince him to buy a socket set tho... Alistair can come, but on his Haro?:p. Everyone bagged him last time, twas funny.

Blackmarkets, NS's, all these quality bikes then a 20 year old haro=P.