The New Northbridge Pump Track - Now Open - now with Vids

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What's happening with this track? It seems like it's just rotting away which is a shame!

Last time I had a look at the track it had been disturbed by renovations to the adjoining tennis court!

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What's happening with this track? It seems like it's just rotting away which is a shame!

Last time I had a look at the track it had been disturbed by renovations to the adjoining tennis court!

Someone decided to build it out of dirt, but didn't take into consideration that dirt requires ongoing maintenance....

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Someone decided to build it out of dirt, but didn't take into consideration that dirt requires ongoing maintenance....
You've pretty much hit the nail on the head! It's a shame the outside line is the only way to ride the track and it doesn't even link + part of it has been destroyed by the tennis court construction! The inside of the track is overgrown and unridable!

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You've pretty much hit the nail on the head! It's a shame the outside line is the only way to ride the track and it doesn't even link + part of it has been destroyed by the tennis court construction! The inside of the track is overgrown and unridable!
I always come back to my thoughts when the place was first built: if they did a better job on the dirt jumps then the facility might have attracted more riders likely to maintain the trails they ride.

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
last time i was there, which was admittedly quite a long time ago, some little shit actually threw a rock at me while i was riding. a fuggin rock !
it was there with it's parents and siblings, yet no one was bothering to watch and make sure it wasn't throwing rocks at people. I couldn't be bothered to go all that way to fix something up for retarded little fucks who are just going to throw rocks at people.

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
last time i was there, which was admittedly quite a long time ago, some little shit actually threw a rock at me while i was riding. a fuggin rock !
it was there with it's parents and siblings, yet no one was bothering to watch and make sure it wasn't throwing rocks at people. I couldn't be bothered to go all that way to fix something up for retarded little fucks who are just going to throw rocks at people.
That's awesome. Made my morning.