The New Sh*t Thread

Belle

Eats Squid

Inspired by the riding, and personality of the one and only Ruel Smith, combined with awesome artwork from our friends at Animal, and the distinct craftsmanship by Big Dave at the FBM Machine shop, we will be offering a very limited edition Wormz Frame! More info on spec and availability soon!
Posted by - steve crandall

D

Deleted member FN2187

Inspired by the riding, and personality of the one and only Ruel Smith, combined with awesome artwork from our friends at Animal, and the distinct craftsmanship by Big Dave at the FBM Machine shop, we will be offering a very limited edition Wormz Frame! More info on spec and availability soon!
Posted by - steve crandall
Stoked. I met Wormz last year in NYC. Even rode with him for a bit through Brooklyn. Couldn't think of a more deserving dude.

D

Deleted member FN2187

I thought Specialized were out of the game. But it seems that they just binned the BMX program and are now operating it out of the "Progressive hardtails" cycling genre??? They've even named them with a 'P' designation. However I think they've done a pretty bang up job, I'm impressed. I really want to see what that 24" rides like. Or even one of those Fraction 22" bikes.

Specialized P20

Specialized P24

Sic

Likes Dirt
Yeah its pretty cool unless you want to keep your bike. That cable looks like you could break it if you stared at it hard enough.

Cal M

Likes Bikes
It's cool, but:

designer's own words:
'why does our bicycle need to be connected to light poles by chains like a criminal in prison?
inspired by nature, the design of this cable wire lock is a mimicry of ivy. it is unified in our daily
scene and promotes protection of the environment. it is soft and feels natural. 'ivy' is a plug
to awaken the relationship between you and society
. 4 dial number lock, steel wire + silicon gom
covered. 2 sizes: short (900mm), long (1500mm)'
I just can't deal with this description.