The official gamers thread.

Jeebus

Likes Dirt
hey guys,

i thought i would make a thread for all farkin members with interest in gaming.

use this thread to organise online matches, talk about consoles and games.

Steam Id:
Triggs
Add SFH_MuDvAyNe to your freinds.
Steam ID for fattyandthepiemakers is fattyandthepiemakers
Lemontime
sibsag is my steam ID.

My wii code:
8572-4672-4205-3226
And Mario Soccer Online code.
Username: Coxy
State: NSW
Speed: Around 17 mb/s
Friend code: 296456-162456

so pm me if you add me.

Last edited:
Sorry everyone, my comment was highly inappropriate and I have been duly punished. Once again sorry for any offence caused.

Last edited:

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No...noone cares about stupid Wii. Get a life.

I care about wii, and i am about a million times more awesome and better than you, therefore your a stupid blood belching twat who needs to get out of this thread.

I don't connect my wii to the net that regularly, just when I wanna download some old school games like duck hunt. I haven't really found that many games worth purchasing since I got my wii when it came out but hopefully theres going to be some more quality games coming out just as soon as developers get over the novelty factor of a motion sensor. I hope....

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Hey Jeebus, rename this thread "The official gamers thread" and you'll get a constant flow of gamers. I'd love to have a thread to talk about gaming.........I'm a huge gamer!:D

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Good stuff, a game thread!
I've owned every Playstation and ever Nintendo up to the N64 days. It is quite obvious to say it but the PS3 is the best machine I've used........so much power. I am a little disappointed with the content of software for it at the moment but this Christmas coming should see some hot products.
Grand Theft Auto IV is not one of those. It has been pushed back to April next year!:mad: The developers are putting more finishing touches to it and making it more appropriate.
I'm a big racing game fan, I love anything that goes vroooom.........
Who is playing Rainbow Six Vegas on PS3 at the moment? It's the goods eh!:D

Lemontime

Eats Squid
I've always been a bit of a gamer myself, more into the computer side of things, but still love a sesh of guitar hero ;)
I've found myself growing out of video games, however. I just can't find the motivation to play them, and the motivation to waste my money on them..

Air time erik

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I Got Snes thru to Wii...love them all...Nintendo is my consoul of choice!!

Trying to connect my Wii to internet then i will take some Farkiners on in some Online multiplayer...

Brawls release date is yet to be confirmed..but it will be some time this year!!! probs christmas...

I am really looking forward to Super Mario Galaxy- any one else?

nein!

Squid
not to keen on console games; more of a computer gamer.

been playing an FPS called enemy territory for quite some time now, taken out season finals etc.

any game that requires a decent amount of aim, with quake engine physics gets my vote.

hi guys, by the way! i do ride - i didn't just sign up to these forums with the sole intention of posting in a gaming thread :p, just seemed a fitting place for my first post - inconspicuous assimilation, if you will.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
not to keen on console games; more of a computer gamer.

been playing an FPS called enemy territory for quite some time now, taken out season finals etc.

any game that requires a decent amount of aim, with quake engine physics gets my vote.

hi guys, by the way! i do ride - i didn't just sign up to these forums with the sole intention of posting in a gaming thread :p, just seemed a fitting place for my first post - inconspicuous assimilation, if you will.
Haha! Welcome aboard and good luck!
I see the enemy territory is being reproduced for PS3, I'm eargerly awaiting that release.:D

Schism

Likes Bikes
Myself, I can't wait until the release of GTA4 as well as Halo 3. But firstly I should get my 360 fixed (again :rolleyes: .....goddamn ring of death!!!)