"The One and Only H.E Thread" (Heathmont Jumps)

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
WoW when i read that i pictured you sitting behind your computer screen with a bed sheet over your head crying like that cris crocker dude.

you douch
There's no need to get all angered. Look at the time it was posted, I'm guessing young benny was probably gettin drunk and rootin chicks at the time, you can't blame him......plus we're all wankers anyway.

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
Hey all.
Ive noticed that theres preety much no one riding HE anymore in the arvo. Or at least when ever i go done on one else is there.
Im sure every one just keeps missing each other, so what i propose is that we make a regular time/evening where we all meet up.

I think wednesday arvo would be perfect.
We ride, get tea, ride some more till the sun goes down. With daylight savings its perfect.

What do you guys think?

-Brent

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Do Holdens go that fast?

I went down there about 7:30pm no one there... So i cruised up 4 a slurpee :p

Daisy69

Likes Bikes
hey vw nut, i bet my holden goes faster thn ur vw.

any how the madness dh crew are back together an has some flashy bling bling hapnin lol nah just the normal bruz from brissie back down south looking for some wicked lines . any one no of good dh tracks or just kool shit to ride. note we are not stiff back roadies we do not enjoy peadling. 8 inches front an rear no good for peadling
p.s wheres the girls at