The pet thread, post em up!

Minlak

would blow a manky old hobo for $20
Thank you all for the support - Hard part is coming home and not having him come to meet you - sure he was looking for a handout but it made you feel wanted :)
We get him back on Wednesday from the Cremation Place so we will have him near again.

Squidfayce

Trigger happy
Thank you all for the support - Hard part is coming home and not having him come to meet you - sure he was looking for a handout but it made you feel wanted :)
We get him back on Wednesday from the Cremation Place so we will have him near again.
Get a nice Potted plant (a tree perhaps) and scetter the ashes in that. The tree/plant is a great way to remember a pet. And I guarantee you, it gets looked after better than the rest of the garden.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
We lost our last Cocker about this time last year, she was 10yro when she was surrendered to us, we got almost four good years with her. I'd had Cockers and Cockaliers for 35 years, love the breed/s. One of my dog grooming clients has a little fluffy i groom, her hubby breeds Heelers, having retired off a farm in Guyra. When i mentioned i'd had to have our old girl put down, he came out with his pick of his (at the time) current litter, and told me to take my pick...

This is Polkadot Dorothy, DotDot for short, an ACDxASTCD :) she's a year old now.