The Photo Snob Thread

Crunchy_NuT

Likes Bikes
cool thread, some seriously good talent in here

Canon 5D MKii shooter here, lenses range from 17-40mm, 24-105mm, 15mm fisheye and the new'ish 40mm pancake

I like scoping out abandoned stuff (most people are now days, it's losing it's polish)

when i'm not scoping, i'm burning myself to bits

....pissing off my dogs

or just sitting on my ass in a winery cellar

Brooksy007

Likes Dirt
New Camera - God I love it!

Got a new 600D recently - this was the result of pressing the button for the first ever time...

St Kilda Pier.jpg

Hand held (didn't have the tripod with me) - just leaned up agains something and clicked! So love those lucky ones!

Edit: just realised how crappy it looks in JPEG, and certainly would look better with a tripod, but what're you gonna do...

Last edited:

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
Got a new 600D recently - this was the result of pressing the button for the first ever time...

View attachment 265839

Hand held (didn't have the tripod with me) - just leaned up agains something and clicked! So love those lucky ones!

Edit: just realised how crappy it looks in JPEG, and certainly would look better with a tripod, but what're you gonna do...
I legitimately thought this was a photo from a phone.

/snob

Brooksy007

Likes Dirt
I legitimately thought this was a photo from a phone.

/snob
Don't blame you - made the silly mistake of posting it on Facebook, then copying it off there while at work before posting here... Stupid!

IMG_0003_2small.jpg

This looks somewhat clearer - though granted I am a total noob with it at present...

Chalkie

Likes Dirt
I can't remember the last time I posted a photo, so here's one from me. Got a few more I'm editing which I'll share soon.

9096421131_e745cd61a5_o.jpg

Likes Bikes
Photo I took a couple weeks back, unfortunately blew the sunset out beyond repair. First time shooting RAW haha
Shadows are stuffed aswell as the laptop I use to edit photos screen is way out of calibration.

p4pb9706219.jpg

Brooksy007

Likes Dirt
Couple of recent shots I was pretty happy with. Looking back on the 1st one though, I would have liked to have done a 2nd shot without the boat passing and merged them to get a better sky and background...
IMG_0149.jpg
IMG_0096_2.jpg