The Photo Snob Thread

takai

Eats Squid
Just one from the park on Tuesday night:

Reposted from my thread in Phat Snaps.

Next time im breaking out the 430EX and the remote flashes.

norco01

Likes Dirt
Found another 2, theyre pretty shit, but im 14 and its a crap camera.

A VERY tripy building in New York, it isnt an illusion the building does actually curve like that.

This is the John Lennon(i think) Memorial mozaique(sp) in Central park

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Hou Hai Park in Beijing.

And a bit of a self indulgent pic, my girlfriend, Xiao Qing.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
riding pic
Not meaning to be a dick, but seeing as how this is a photo snob thread, can we try to limit ourselves to what we view as our better pics, gear, the stats of the photo and crit? stuff like film grabs and from a mobile doesnt cut it imo, I'm struggling not to view this as a post your misc. photos thread really.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Not meaning to be a dick, but seeing as how this is a photo snob thread, can we try to limit ourselves to what we view as our better pics, gear, the stats of the photo and crit? stuff like film grabs and from a mobile doesnt cut it imo, I'm struggling not to view this as a post your misc. photos thread really.
Yeah. I had the same thought, just held back from ripping into him. It seems kinda stupid that there's a whole Phat Snaps section and he puts a pretty *crappy* riding picture in here. Sorry dude, but its true.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
again, not trying to rip into anyone in particular - just saying that I reckon it's best to be selective, even those who are really good - maybe one pic + a link to phat snaps. Would definitely like to see more crit though.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
again, not trying to rip into anyone in particular - just saying that I reckon it's best to be selective, even those who are really good - maybe one pic + a link to phat snaps. Would definitely like to see more crit though.
Yeah, good suggestions all round. I've refrained from posting any shots purely for the fact i wanna keep it to a non-regular basis meaning each one gets a longer crit.