The Photo Snob Thread

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Well it has been a while since i've posted anything really. The other day i went camping, and i bought the camera along, only had the 501.8 as i had lent my 24-70L to a friend.

I rarely (read never) edit my photos, so i had a bit of a tinker with these. Some C&C would be splendid.

We spent all night awake, these photos were taken around 6am in the morning.
Jack struggling to move.

Marielle wondering why she is awake.

Jack starting to move. (tad oof)

First is my favourite out of the three.

I will post some more up tonight.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Original

Edit

and another one.

I have a couple more i am keen to edit and post up later. I have another edit of the one with the boys walking, but it is on the main and i cant be bothered moving.

C&C?

Drew.

Eats Squid
Oh my god Ben, they're fucking awesome!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
I almost don't even want to post mine now..

but here they are; i'm proud of them.
Could just be me, but i love the flash showing in this. I have more at www.flickr.com/drewrphoto, one like this, but with the flash hidden. Of my girlfriend, Aimee.

SOME of my girlfriends dads cars. they where all running in this pic, oh man, the sound of straight 6's and 8's burgling away is enough to give you a boner.

Ford f6.

Last edited:

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
24alpha: what is a halo?
Slammer, Halo is an XBox game....pretty fun to play. But it's also the lighter shades outlining around the trees in your image.
It happens when you "overdo" your images. (I believe it happens on ever HDR) There are tuturials on POTN that help to minimise haloing.

alexx23

Likes Dirt
ruckus, i simply lovee the first one, soo awesome. Composition works so well with the way she is looking, and the back lighting of her hair is great. She looks like a very interesting/beautiful girl too!

Drew.

Eats Squid
Drew, that shot of aimee is excellent. she looks really nice. and I'm a fan of her dad's collection.

Yes, he's got a few, the green valiant in the middle is mine and the centura on the far left is Aimees, the rest are his plus many others not there ahah, all of those cars fit into a, what you would think would be a comfortable 2 car storage space, hahah. The others are here there and everywhere.