The Photo Snob Thread

KALBO

Likes Bikes
I've been lurking around here for a bit and quite scared of posting anything here but here goes. Hope you guys like it as I do.

EDIT: sorry about the size. I'll make them a bit smaller next time.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went up to this months slide day at QR last Tuesday and took the camera along. One of the first times I've taken the camera out and the very first time shooting this type of stuff. Here's one I liked, the incredible Robo in his under powered 86 coupe.

trt-reece

Likes Dirt
Yes, he's got a few, the green valiant in the middle is mine and the centura on the far left is Aimees, the rest are his plus many others not there ahah, all of those cars fit into a, what you would think would be a comfortable 2 car storage space, hahah. The others are here there and everywhere.
That's your valiant? Nice!

I've been lurking around here for a bit and quite scared of posting anything here but here goes. Hope you guys like it as I do.
That 2nd shot is pretty nice, I probably would have preferred it without the bike there, personally. I feel like there's enough points of interest in the photo already, looks like a cool location

Went up to this months slide day at QR last Tuesday and took the camera along. One of the first times I've taken the camera out and the very first time shooting this type of stuff. Here's one I liked, the incredible Robo in his under powered 86 coupe.
If I may, a closer crop, and shot when he was further into the corner, would have made it a bit more interesting. Was that taken at Winton? It looks like the straight coming into the right-left-right there (My brother used to do some drifting in an R31 wagon)

alexx23

Likes Dirt
The bar has been raised i see be some people lately!

This one has a strange crop i know, but i kinda like it,

This is my sister, was veryyy dark, 1/20, f.1.8, ISO 1600 dark.
Hand held, its a tad OOF to i think?

ISO1600 on my 1000d, never fails to amaze me, hahaha.

Crit?

NEEDCASH!

Likes Dirt
Really like 'em Ango! Second doesn't do that much for me. Dunno why...

Posted these a while ago and just wondering if i can get some C&C.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Really like 'em Ango! Second doesn't do that much for me. Dunno why...

Posted these a while ago and just wondering if i can get some C&C.

**snip**
Seeing as no-one else has. Quoted pic is very nice. The two riding ones don't blow my skirt up. Nothing wrong with them, I just think the rider gets lost in both.

trt-reece

Likes Dirt
It is, i'm very happy with it. all original, no damage, no marks, matching plates, 100'000kms, 265 hemi, goes goood!
Very good sir, beats my '64 EH wagon, all original, almost no damage (thanks to a small lovetap under the rear bumper from a drink driver :mad: ), but your km's and engine put my old girl to shame

Fairly obvious subject content :p
See, I actually like that b-ball hoop, good perspective on it, and well exposed.

trt-reece

Likes Dirt
The best part about it is how much I got it for :D
I don't think I'll ask!

I tried being Xmetal for a day, and had my first real go at photographing a vehicle. Didn't use strobes, which probably would have helped, and I wasn't overly happy with the results, so I will have to keep practicing it seems. One of the better shots from the day...

With the nifty fifty

Last edited:

hubbie

Forever 1,337
I got new toys today!

Polaroid 600 SE (in original packaging) $12
Canon Canonet 45/1.9 (original leather pouch) $20

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
I feel like Bowlo... :(

Though i'm not absolutely desperate to sell, so if it doesn't, that's cool and i'll be happy to stick with it!

What: Canon 7D body + BG-E7 battery grip + charger + battery + box + 10 months of Australian warranty left.
Where: Sydney. Darlinghurst to be specific. Will post nationally though.
Why: I really want a 1-series. 1.6 crop is nice, but 1.3 would be nicer - and i've just found one.
Condition: Pretty damn freaking excellent. Basically new. Taken about 1500 shots, and the only weather it's seen is sunshine. Bought it December 4, 2009.
Price: $2200. This is with the grip that's only been used a handful of times and cost $280 a month ago.
Extra: 18MP sensor, ISO 12800, Live View, 1080 HD Video, 8FPS, 3" screen (which i'll miss severely), 19-point AF, etc, etc. You know the deal. This camera is Australian stock, not grey market. It was purchased at Foto Riesel in Sydney and thus has 10+ months of Australian warranty left on it.

As I said at the top, if it doesn't sell, that's cool. But I thought i'd put it out there for anyone who might be keen.

Cheers yo!