The Photo Snob Thread

wambiri

Likes Dirt
yeh by the time i got home and checked properly i didnt have and lighter fluid left in the lighter and couldn't take it again.

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
Two shots from Worlds Finals @ Stromlo: From both ends of the saturation scale

Sam Devo

Willemse at home amongst the gum trees

little man

Likes Dirt
Hmmm, I suppose I should show a few of my shots from world champs.

Womens DH winners

Some guy

Sam Hill = Pinner

Comments please:) Don't tell me whites a

More on my flickr.re blown out.

duck_man

Likes Dirt
Got a new toy today,

Have not had a chance to take a photo of it just yet,

1997? Canon 300 eos 35mm, looking forward to having a good play :)

hubbie

Forever 1,337
I've got one of them. Good camera! Got Ilford Delta 3200 in it at the moment. and finished a roll of Delta 100 the other day. I want to pull it apart and spray the champagne bits gloss white, just for kicks.

duck_man

Likes Dirt
I've got one of them. Good camera! Got Ilford Delta 3200 in it at the moment. and finished a roll of Delta 100 the other day. I want to pull it apart and spray the champagne bits gloss white, just for kicks.
It came with a roll of film it in, but im not sure how many shots its got left, any tips on finding out how, or am I best to just keep shooting untill I run out?

hubbie

Forever 1,337
look thru the film window on the back, and check how many exposures it's got. 24 or 36. The display on top actually shows how many shots remain, cos it rolls the whole film roll into the camera then winds back into the canister as it counts down.

red_d0g

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,
In the market for a new "do it all lens" well sort of. :p
I would be using it for portraits to doing sports photography, and everything else in between.
now for shooting sport and anything else, will that extra F stop make much more of a difference, i know that in dimly lit areas, it could cause some problems, mainly due to having slower shutter speeds thus causing blurred images.
i'm aiming for a 2nd hand lens (in case anyone has one that they are thinking of getting rid of ;) )

Would love some feedback on the matter. thanks!

EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM

or the,

EF-S 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM

ovadahill

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Eos 7d

Anyone here lining up for the 7D?

+ 8FPS, built in wireless flash controller, dual processor
- 1.6 crop
looks like a good MTB shooting camera

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Anyone here lining up for the 7D?

+ 8FPS, built in wireless flash controller, dual processor
- 1.6 crop
looks like a good MTB shooting camera
Yep. I'm pretty keen to get one to compliment the 5d. Hoping to buy 7d and another 70-200 by the end of the year!