The QUICK question thread.....

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I had a Karen moment 15 years ago after buying a 3 pack that contained 1/2 specked shit ones. I contacted them, and was brushed off. I started a FB support group, and have barely eaten one since
I'm quietly impressed. I knew you were a man of action. I'm going to find someone to complain to also.
We can't have Fruit Tingles looking like denture cleaning tablets.

Man the pitchforks and get my torch.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Still more than I got..
The saga continues....
You must give them links to the Fruit Tingle FB support group.

Did you grumble to Wonka on FB? I'll give it go too. Claim emotional stress and ask for compensation.
One of those Ambulance chasing lawysers will take on the case and before you know it you have retired on a island in the sun.

moorey

call me Mia
You must give them links to the Fruit Tingle FB support group.

Did you grumble to Wonka on FB? I'll give it go too. Claim emotional stress and ask for compensation.
One of those Ambulance chasing lawysers will take on the case and before you know it you have retired on a island in the sun.
That was my convo with the Wonka lady in 2009. She was a honey badger. I felt very unheard :(

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
I think I've put my super loud creak down to my BB. It's a Shimano Sm-bb80. Do I just buy a straight replacement, can they be rebuilt or should is there a better option? I'm looking for longevity over outright performance.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
I think I've put my super loud creak down to my BB. It's a Shimano Sm-bb80. Do I just buy a straight replacement, can they be rebuilt or should is there a better option? I'm looking for longevity over outright performance.
dont think any shimano bb;s are rebuildable, all disosable—chris king are too much, grab another shimano

Jpez

Down on the left!
I’m trying to strip this RF Aaffect stem and polish to raw alloy. Paint stripper had zero affect. Is it possibly anodised?
Seems thicker and more slightly textured than what I thought anodised looks like.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Just get another Shimano bb. They are rebuidable but require special tools. The OEM for Shimano tend to be top tier Japanese bearing producers like NSK, NTN so its hard to do better.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Thanks mate. I might have to don a gas mask and brave the supermarket to get some.
Or I’ve got plenty of dot4 fluid. That should do the trick :p
i tired 2 types of drain cleaner on some cranks, still didn’t work..ended up scrubbing with steel wool with said drain cleaner, got most off

Jpez

Down on the left!
i tired 2 types of drain cleaner on some cranks, still didn’t work..ended up scrubbing with steel wool with said drain cleaner, got most off
Yeah, had it sitting in drain cleaner for about 3 hours. Didn’t even fade with a scrub with a brush or steel wool.