The QUICK question thread.....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Some wierd shit I found out this afternoon...and no it isn't a question, but where else could I put this? And there is your question

I was doing some grocery shopping and saw Oreo cereal. I made a little joke to myself that it probably had more sugar than the cookies. So I went to the cookie isle and checked. It turns out I was right. The Oreo cereal is about 85% sugar while the cookies are about 73% sugar. I forgot to check any other nutritional information so I am not yet ready to pronounce the cookies healthier than cereal, but...I'm pretty sure I will be having a bowl of Oreos for breakfast one day soon.

Fyi - the salted caramel flavour is fucking good.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The new flavors are all quite well done. Velvet my fave. But something about it being $1 thinks this is not too good for me so I grab tim tams instead?

race face cranks with shimano BB, yay or nay?
Will work. Or at least used to work.

I see them for $1 and my pantry is full. Red velvet has beetroot in it..isn't be healthy! That's a super food.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Say you wanted an indoor trainer.. well, just to do something other than drink piss.... but, not so keen on a monthly subscrition to ride with people using an ebike on a (fwark me, I didn't invent this term) a smart trainer....

Is there a way to have bacon and eat it too..... Is there an indoor trainer that will do well... training routines without all the "I need a 42 inch TV screen inches from my face"

The meat sock used to have a dumb indoor trainer for winter and, well, might have enjoyed it.....

S

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Say you wanted an indoor trainer.. well, just to do something other than drink piss.... but, not so keen on a monthly subscrition to ride with people using an ebike on a (fwark me, I didn't invent this term) a smart trainer....

Is there a way to have bacon and eat it too..... Is there an indoor trainer that will do well... training routines without all the "I need a 42 inch TV screen inches from my face"

The meat sock used to have a dumb indoor trainer for winter and, well, might have enjoyed it.....

S
If the meat sock wants to watch a video but not interact then the Kurt Kinetic is a solid jigger.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

S
Why settle for the specifics of a cycling trainer when you could have a total body trainer? You can do it!!!