The QUICK question thread.....

creaky

XMAS Plumper
That's it pretty much.
Problem is it doesn't take into account racecraft and bike handling skills.
It's a measure of w/Kg and VO2 Max which are predictors only of ability.
Good luck to him though with the opportunity...
Yeah, cool opportunity and I’m sure very effective marketing for zwift and whatever were the certified platforms / power meters for use. I assume that he’ll have to do a ‘weigh in’ to confirm the W/kg !

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Yeah, cool opportunity and I’m sure very effective marketing for zwift and whatever were the certified platforms / power meters for use. I assume that he’ll have to do a ‘weigh in’ to confirm the W/kg !
There is a whole bunch of rules including posting weigh-in photos, two separately logged power sources (2x bans issued recently due to fraud on this requirement) etc (No I haven't Zwifted)

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I/we will be climbing up from the beach and I know Cement Hill. But other than that, no, not really.

Middle Brother constantly whines about a couple of rises around home, I'm gonna make him climb a real hill and see what he thinks of the local stuff then :D

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I/we will be climbing up from the beach and I know Cement Hill. But other than that, no, not really.

Middle Brother constantly whines about a couple of rises around home, I'm gonna make him climb a real hill and see what he thinks of the local stuff then :D
If you're considering taking him for a cruise down the rail trail, I can highly recommend climbing Kings Hill Rd, as an alternative way up Willunga Hill. Asphalt on the initial steep pinch, gravel grind for the remainder including some steep, rutted pitches that will have MB contemplating life, the universe and everything.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
If you're considering taking him for a cruise down the rail trail, I can highly recommend climbing Kings Hill Rd, as an alternative way up Willunga Hill. Asphalt on the initial steep pinch, gravel grind for the remainder including some steep, rutted pitches that will have MB contemplating life, the universe and everything.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
No no. We're Mountain bikers, no dirt footpaths required here.......

But if I want to make him hurt I will investigate :p