The QUICK question thread.....

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
How do I reduce the file size of digital photos?

I've got a bunch to email some one, taken from my phone, but they'll end up being a couple of gig if I keep them as they are. Google tells me I can do it in Paint, but the steps that it spelled out don't seem valid for the PAint that I'm running. I'm also not keen to run them through a third party website if I don't have to, Is there another way? @Tubbsy this seems like something that might be up your alley.
If they're on your phone you can use this and then share the resized files to email.

I use it for this site to make the photos 2mb and I also email them to work which has a reduced capacity for receiving file size.

Jabubu

let you google that for me
I'm running low on Krush bike spray but I'm wondering if some a household detergent would do the trick just as well.

Any recommendations or should I just stump up the $23 for a Krush refill pouch?

Update: A bit of g00gling brings up a product called Blue Dawn which is the same stuff as Palmolive and Fairy in Australia, only $4 :)

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I'm running low on Krush bike spray but I'm wondering if some a household detergent would do the trick just as well.

Update: A bit of g00gling brings up a product called Blue Dawn which is the same stuff as Palmolive and Fairy in Australia, only $4 :)
Interesting, I've never owned a bike cleaning product ever. Water and a cloth then a scrubbing brush on wheels and tyres.

Do you notice any difference with a cleaner ?

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy

Don’t use household detergent may damage paint and will wash grease away as designed to move stubborn food etc. if going cheap use a PH neutral car wash. I have been doing this for years - tried Muc Off does the job but didn’t see any benefit over a quality car wash.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Morning fresh, hand soap, laundry powder (just one time), warm water...whatever is near by usually gets the job of cleaning the bike.