The QUICK question thread.....

Flow-Rider

Burner
There's going to be a bit of dumbshittery in the years to come in this space because racism does (for better or worse)actually work both ways in terms of the legislation.
Considering (white Caucasians) are less than the majority of the world population. Anyway, Sam kerr should have known better because 2 wrongs never make a right.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Is OneUp the only company that makes 240 droppers? I’ve looked and it appears so thought I’d ask. I’ve had bad luck with One up posts and some pretty average CS recently so a bit loath to give them more $$ if I can help it.
If anyone has a 31.6. 240 dropper and has decided it’s too long and wants to sell it or swap for a 200 get in touch. Never know.

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
I remember seeing "traditional Easter ham" sales in Coles a few years ago. That shit didn't stick.

When is Easter this year?
Double Demerits from start of Thurs 28 to end of Mon 1st (inclusive)... so somewhere in there...

" Whether you're hosting a large gathering or a small family meal, these delicious recipes are sure to impress your guests and make your Easter celebration a success. Don't forget to enjoy some egg hunts and other festive activities to complete your holiday experience! "

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Somewhere around Boxing Day ...... :rolleyes:
Oh easter has been a thing for a long time, well before Jesus'bierhday even (depending on how you read it). But the easter decorating...this is like only a recent thing surely? I don't remember it being a thing in the darkness of the past.

I wish I could buy hot cross buns all year.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Cruise - don't judge - drinks package, yay or nay?

Cruise - no.

But if you're going and intend to spend the whole time plastered, get the drinks package and put a hurting on it. If you don't want to spend the whole time plastered the drinks package is probably bad value.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
When did Easter decorations become a thing?
My missus does some Easter decorations. Would fucking hope so as she has 2 whole spans of Chexion shelving down stairs to hold her xmas and other times of the year shit.

She's been warned about old ceramic bugs with the big ears there by the $2000 glass splash back :mad:

Check out me in the singlet, looking like I'm taking a shit with my boobs out on the TV reflection :p

PXL_20240318_065606348.jpg

Last edited: